Orange Is The New Black Season 6 (Official Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never skip the intro song, it’s just so perfect for this show. I don’t skip narcos’s either

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
^^^ when you have to announce “you may have not noticed but I’m not in the season” means no one cared/was asking about you. I liked her character early on, but she was criminally underutilized so, no, not really missing her

And every season they create and even more embarrassingly bad caricature of a character. I’m only on episode 5, but this badison bytch created some terrible rendition of the fonz’s speech/inflection and acts like a bully from a 1950’s sitcom...smack, who is this chick? :why:
I said on twitter I missed her more than pousey but I agree they didn't use her right

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man...if we don't get Watson back next season

giphy.gif

:mjcry:

Damn I just realized shorty wasn’t in this season :mjcry: Forgot all about her :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All we know is the other show failed, we don’t know if they even wanted her for season 6. A lot of characters from season 5 weren’t brought back.
I get they had to make room for new characters, but if next season is the last, I wanna know what happened to the other chicks in Kentucky

Also hate how they keep shoe horning Sophia in, it’s clear she’s moved past this show, stop dropping her in for a scene every 3 episodes since it adds nothing. Was kinda sad seeing Lolly after the way she got played

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get they had to make room for new characters, but if next season is the last, I wanna know what happened to the other chicks in Kentucky

Also hate how they keep shoe horning Sophia in, it’s clear she’s moved past this show, stop dropping her in for a scene every 3 episodes since it adds nothing. Was kinda sad seeing Lolly after the way she got played

Where have you heard that next season is the last? This is the type of show that can just keep going even without Chapman. Sophia is a og of the show, she deserved one final hurrah.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that song. 100% the opposite of anything I’d listen to. So happy Netflix finally added skip intro a couple years ago
I can listen to anything not named country. I don’t like this type of rock or whatever you call it but it is catchy