Orange Is The New Black Season 6 (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Pretty good season.
:ehh:

glad them two sisters deaded each other that was satisfying.but needed that Boston bytch to go too.
Tastie shyt was just some regular everyday AmeriKKKa shyt so that was whatever.
i was really didnt see the different blocks having fun with kickball shyt coming. that was a pleasant surprise honestly.
probably add a little more thoughts later or something.
bout to watch this POWER shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bruh when i saw them shyts i was like yo this nikka is a hot pocket :russ: You didnt see when that female guard asked him how he got the money to afford them shyts?
i musta missed that part. but then im looking at his feet and im noticing them and im like, "those MAGS?"
:patrice:

then hit the
:deadmanny:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I forget, but did we ever get a real resolution with those drug dealers going after Alex? I remember in S4 (I think?) they snunk into the prison and Alex/Red/etc. ended up killing one or two of'em, but after that, my mind draws a blank if they ever really resolved it

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forget, but did we ever get a real resolution with those drug dealers going after Alex? I remember in S4 (I think?) they snunk into the prison and Alex/Red/etc. ended up killing one or two of'em, but after that, my mind draws a blank if they ever really resolved it
No mention of that which was kinda weird since there’s a vid of her getting her arm broken by picatella.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This show fell the fukk off and wasn't great to begin with. Most of the new characters were unbelievable and the performances sucked. Especially Badison and Carol/Barb. Writers dropped the ball and mailed it in. The camp bytches were written unrealistically this season. Willing to kill I'm previous seasons but not even willing to defend themselves now? Only people consistent was Alex, Piper, Cindy and Flaca. Season was a bunch of nothing regardless. Dunno how you nikkas liked it.
:scust: