Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
overall :ld: season.

The riot angle was interesting for the first couple eps but got kinda boring towards the middle-end.

Lorna's shyt got annoying especially when she started playing doctor. Could've done without more Alex/Piper bullshyt. Same shyt different season.

Blanca's home alone traps was a highlight :heh:

Got kinda annoyed that Taystee fukked it up for everyone. I mean I get why, but at the same time...:snoop:

Ruiz fukking up gloria's plan for her own benefit was :demonic:, and it still didn't do much

the fact they had semi working phones for about 4-5 days without charging though :childplease: haha.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I can't lie brehs...
That Poussey tribute
tumblr_n42ph4ar0S1rc7zl1o4_400.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Taystee's acting was fukking horrible. I'm sorry. She was ruining shyt both in the acting and the character.

-Them two little thots hispanic broads need to be BLACKED.COM :shaq:.
-Triple OG Frida...:salute:. She be doing way to much for these broads. She's like the Carol of this show like on Walking Dead.
-That one short haired mexican girl with the jacked up teeth. :scust:.
-Piper and Voss :yeshrug:...i guess they really didn't accomplish shyt.
-Caputo's little roster of broads he smashed from work is okay :ehh:. He doin aight between the old wardon lady and the MCC buyer lady.
-Ole girl dirty ass stole the other lady's plan about releasing the guard. She kinda deserve to die seeing as how she was the leading the riot at a certain point. She could have at least just shared the shyt with the other lady. She deserve to get her ass whooped though.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I stopped watching after season 2. shyt was getting a little too corny for me. Is it worth getting back into?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I stopped watching after season 2. shyt was getting a little too corny for me. Is it worth getting back into?

eh..I'd say yes and no.

Season 3 was kinda wack overall, but it planted seeds for S4, this season. 4 was cool, a step up from 3...this season was alright at best, dragged at times.

If you feel somewhat invested in the show/characters, I'd say give it a shot....if not, you can pass.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Characters are all getting a bit worn now, this is kinda season 3 levels of absurd for a prison. They need to refocus in the main character san get some depth. Crazy eyes and the meth heads :camby: I'm over both at this point

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're managing to make all the important characters unlikable or they go overboard on their traits.

They're losing balance, even with how crazy and unstable Lorna was. She was always likable, until now.

Red was cold, calculating and determined. So they make her loud and paranoid :beli:

Suzanne used to show glimpses of being very smart. Now its just emphasis on the crazy

fukk Alex and her phony guilt/depression. If she felt that bad she would've just turned herself in and got Lolly out of psyche.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah getting Weeds flashbacks.
It really rubbed the wrong way how they casually name dropped every tragedy of the past 5 years but played it for laughs
that was the worst part... well that and that whale Dya or whatever being miss badass with the gun. i'm up to episode 4 and i can't believe they're still going with the prison takeover. all of a sudden everyone is super badass. this shyt has never known its own tone. sometimes it's a straight comedy, other times it's a drama, now it's something else.

Isn't the point of a TV show to keep you engaged and liking characters? are they trying to turn everyone into Walter White or something? Yeah, some 2nd tier character accidentally died, that's no excuse to turn everyone into a stone cold criminal.