Orange is the New Black Season 5 Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Enjoyed the season. Would have been fine with me if they had shown the pool brigade getting taken out (to see how the riot crew handled the situation) and then series is over. Not sure where they go with at least two more seasons of this.

At least Piscatella got what he deserved though.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Enjoyed the season. Would have been fine with me if they had shown the pool brigade getting taken out (to see how the riot crew handled the situation) and then series is over. Not sure where they go with at least two more seasons of this.
have a feeling none of them will die.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Crazy eyes and the meth heads annoyed the shyt out of me.....on the last ep:francis: the fukk I keep watching this
i wouldn't mind if they killed these characters. they provide no comedic relief at all.

Piscatella's backstory annoyed me.
So they expect us to believe that P was this innocent, boy like gentle giant who fell in love until his inmate bf was almost pummeled to death and this is what made him crazy? His story was so disconnected

1) The abuse of his inmate bf should't mean that he suddenly treats all inmates as bad. The first reason is because his bf was an inmate, so obviously he should be able to see the dichotomy that some people are good/innocent and some people can be dangerous.. The next reason is the men's prison spilling over into minimum security women's prison. I get that if you experience something traumatic you may generalize groups of people, but that whole concept seemed a little simplistic and forced, especially when he targeted red and the other barely aggressive passive inmates.

2) I hated his previous persona. It was so typical "I was good before and someone hurt someone I love and now I's bad!"

3) His relationship with the inmate was disgusting in the sense that he was an authority figure and the inmate was a trapped prisoner. The power dynamics are completely unequal and disturbing, but the writers tried to make it seem normal and innocent. It felt like he got that job to prey on men who don't have the power to say no. Completely unethical and weird.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished after binge watching

So basically there going with a new cast? I checked out IMDb and the mid-lower tier actors are not even listed for season 6

I really love the cast, I guess there going for a new group of prisoners like when chapman went to Chicago