Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly he thought he was legitimately apart of tbe MOB, hence the tattoo, hence yelling out MOB in his songs, hence giving shotuouts to bloods in his music. Do I need to pull up that Richie rich interview where rich asked pac "is you banging?" cause pac's verbiage was littered with blood slang? He wanted to be a banger, so he became one in his head and through his actions which is why he felt that it was somehow his place to run up on a crip

You gotta remember, Pac had some heavy killers on his azz(Hatian Jack, Henchman etc..etc.)

So his relationship with MOB was going to be a lil deeper than usual.

The MOB was basically his army by that point.

Who else would be able to hold Pac down against niccaz with "ninja" money?

Pac told Napoleon from the Outlawz that them "A Team" niccaz had "helicopter" money.

That's why he checked himself out of the hospital after getting "robbed" at Quad Studios.

Niccaz was calling his hospital rm leaving death threats..He knew what he was dealing with.

Also why Jimmy Henchman told him "You don't have the money to go to war with me"

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I like Pac's music. A lot. But I know how to seperate an artist's talent from their personal life. He was a hothead who lacked critical thinking. Had a big mouth and used it to scream out blood slang and threaten his peers. Accussed everyone but Henchmen and Tut of Henchmen and Tut's crimes, instead pointing his fingers towards anyone who resided on the east coast out of fear. Gassed himself up into thinking that he was untouchable because he was on death row and got clapped the exact same day that he decided to act big and bad towards an actual gangbanger. Regardless of whether one likes or dislikes Pac, this is all true. He went backwards and began acting more and more like an attention seeking adolescent in need of acceptance.
Mc ehit was on point in his whole interview about the situation pac went backwards no way else to put it .... The whole "u from the south " then teeing off on baby lane right there he's reppin mob/lpp that is the direct definition ov gangbanging and set -tripping reguardless if pac was just gang-afflaited or a member ....:yeshrug:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
You gotta remember, Pac had some heavy killers on his azz(Hatian Jack, Henchman etc..etc.)

Pac told Napoleon from the Outlawz that them "A Team" niccaz had "helicopter" money.

That's why he checked himself out of the hospital after getting "robbed" at Quad Studios.

Niccaz was calling his hospital rm leaving death threats..He knew what he was dealing with.

Also why Jimmy Henchman told him "You don't have the money to go to war with me"
He still didn't have his money right at the time of his death to go to war with Jimmy .... Had pac survived and "against all odds "came out it would only make matters worse

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mc ehit was on point in his whole interview about the situation pac went backwards no way else to put it .... The whole "u from the south " then teeing off on baby lane right there he's reppin mob/lpp that is the direct definition ov gangbanging and set -tripping reguardless if pac was just gang-afflaited or a member ....:yeshrug:

I hate seeing a nicca with less heart try to critique a nicca with more heart than him.

That's why I dismiss MC Eiht.His opinion makes sense in a "Good two shoes" kinda way

but he's a joke in his own hood(Tragniew).He was affiliated with the banging shyt himself

he just never had the heart to kick up any dust.

So I don't like how he's broadcasting his "opinion" like a square would.That's fake to me.

Hypocritical.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He still didn't have his money right at the time of his death to go to war with Jimmy .... Had pac survived and "against all odds "came out it would only make matters worse

It definitely would've made matters worst, but Pac probably felt free to send those shots at Jimmy because he had access to a

a nuke(MOB) of his own.

I'm just giving the context as to why Pac would embrace MOB so heavy in his last days.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps

When Pac got out of jail he directed his anger towards every east coast cat OTHER THAN henchmen or tut. He avoided hench and tut like the plague but felt perfectly comfortable accusing random people such as mobb deep, biggie and Wendy Williams of conspiring against him. This cat went after every one other than henchmen and tut...for henchmen and tut's crimes :mjlol:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
When Pac got out of jail he directed his anger towards every east coast cat OTHER THAN henchmen or tut. He avoided hench and tut like the plague but felt perfectly comfortable accusing random people such as mobb deep, biggie and Wendy Williams of conspiring against him. This cat went after every one other than henchmen and tut...for henchmen and tut's crimes :mjlol:

Are you fukking retarded? Pac called those dudes out on wax, on a song he himself would probably get him killed

Bad Boy was at worst implicated in 94, at best they were the front for those that did

Mobb ran their mouth, Wendy Williams ran her mouth, Chino XL ran his mouth

The only person to catch a stray was Jay, he was a little too close to Big

faccots like you who have no heart no balls should never have the nerve to open your fukin mouth

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pac had heart but I always thought the reason why he truly claimed MOB was because he feared Henchemen(who wouldn't) he needed an "army" so to speak to go up against him

But yeah after Against all odds that shyt would have been nasty. Dude would have got killed in 97.

Last edited:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Pac had heart but I always thought the reason why truly claimed MOB was because he feared Henchemen(who wouldn't) he needed an "army" so to speak to go up against him

But yeah after Against all odds that shyt would have been nasty. Dude would have got killed in 97.

Makaveli was his last will and testament he knew he was dying

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a game.You don't take out the strongest masters first.

Gotta take out Glass Joe & Don Flamenco before you get to Tyson.

It's obvious Pac didn't think he had the money/power to go up against Henchman/Jack so hastily.

4:07 he sends a message saying "I know you muthafukkaz don't think I forgot"

as if he was being deliberately quiet/biding his time about that situation

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Are you fukking retarded? Pac called those dudes out on wax, on a song he himself would probably get him killed

Bad Boy was at worst implicated in 94, at best they were the front for those that did

Mobb ran their mouth, Wendy Williams ran her mouth, Chino XL ran his mouth

The only person to catch a stray was Jay, he was a little too close to Big

faccots like you who have no heart no balls should never have the nerve to open your fukin mouth

:mjlol: compare one song calling out henchmen and tut to the hundreds of magazine and radio interviews /disses aimed at big and puff brehs

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
:heh:

this shyt is way over your head, lil man

How old were you in 96?

:childplease:

:bryan:have issues with henchmen and tut but take it out on nas, chino xl, Wendy williams, lil kim, time warner, Mobb deep and biggie brehs

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
:what:greg kading is the guy that worked on Pac and Biggies case and un-officially solved it and is the main source of most of the gang related information we are running with.
Richie Rich is from Oakland and wasn't with Pac like that in Pac's last months.
And I find it funny that you know what Pac was thinking like you were inside his head or something. Despite what some of the coli clowns in the booth say Pac wasn't a gangster or in the Mob, Suge was not in the Mob.
Pac hung out with Crips and said some Crip lingo in some of his Thug Life days so did that make him a crip? Did Puffy hanging out and contracting SSCC for security make him and Biggie Crips? They were the ones that used a rival set as security and essentially sparked this gang war that Suge and Pac got caught up with. Where's your fake outrage on that:jbhmm:
So the guy that worked on Pac's murder case knows Pac better than Richie rich? :mjlol:

So you admit that Pac was a set hopper who was crippin in 94 and bloodin it up by the end of 95? :mjlol: