Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
These faccots are so immune to logic it's mind boggling

Why didn't 25 year old Pac make changes in the community when he said he would?

:to:

Pac was a ballerina who acted like a gangsta

Simultaneously Pac was a gangsta who lived by the gun and was reckless

I wasn't even listening to rap in 96 but im now qualified to speak on rappers 20 years ago

I'm gonna use the benefit of 20 years later as a p*ssy ass sheltered fukk boy to criticize the rapid fire decisions made by a 24-25 year old paranoid rap superstar with a price on his head

My life is pathetic and im going to entertain myself by logging in online to shyt on a person I would never dare even look funny at in real life

I lack such manhood, such integrity that the love and adoration a dead man receives absolutely infuriates me

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you read his side of the story, he himself admits that he was dead wrong for not stopping it. Regardless of whether she knew those guys, she got raped and he sat there and froze up, doing nothing about it.

In his first comments on the sex attack that landed him in prison, rapper Tupac Shakur says in a jailhouse interview that he simply turned his back and walked out of the room when his friends began fondling the victim and pulling off her clothes in a midtown hotel. He denied participating but said he did not consider interfering on behalf of the woman he had been with the night before. "How do I look saying [to my friends], 'Hold on'?
" he asked. "That would be like I'm making her my girl," he tells Keven Powell of Vibe magazine
. The Shakur interview his first since being sentenced to seven years in prison in November was conducted at Rikers Island in January. Virtually every sentence is laced with obscenities, and there are constant references to "smoking weed" and to a fluid scene of friends and fawning strangers passing through Shakur's days and nights. "This is my last interview," he said mysteriously at one point. "If I get killed, I want people to have the real story.

"Shakur said his friends began fondling her as one of them said: "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down. "I just got up and left the room," Shakur said. He said that he fell asleep on a couch, and that when he woke, the woman was crying and asking Shakur how he could have let his friends attack her. "I'm like, 'I don't got time for this s--right here,' (:dahell:) " he said. "You got to chill out with that s---."

:dahell:

If your man's introduces you to one of his ho's and she tops you off in a club

You'd look like a corn ball treating a scallywag like she's your main squeeze.

It was a "fukk and get up" situation.Pac didn't call her back to the hotel room

Jack did.

Like I said, them dudes/that chick was scheming on Pac.

(2:48-3:50)^^^

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
shyt is cancer.
What constitutes as "trolling"? Recounting actions that actually took place in his life? Did he not join a gang at 25? As I said earlier, the title of this thread wouldn't even be able to exist if Pac stopped acting like a idiot and more like a grown man. Since yall wanna talk all this shyt, send a message to orlando's cousin :bryan: tell him how it was actually a black panther activist initiation ceremony to kick and punch a gangbanger :bryan: tell him that there's been a misunderstanding :bryan:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
If your man's introduces you to one of his ho's and she tops you off in a club

You'd look like a corn ball treating a scallywag like she's your main squeeze.

It was a "fukk and get up" situation.Pac didn't call her back to the hotel room

Jack did.

Like I said, them dudes/that chick was scheming on Pac.

(2:48-3:50)^^^

:francis: Breh, Pac had no excuse to tell a woman who had just got raped " I don't have time for this shyt" "You need to chill out" :dahell: What difference does it make if it would've made it seem like "it was his girl", if you see a woman getting raped you should try to stop it, that's what any decent, respectful human being would be. You're implying that because she was scandalous that she deserved to be raped. He got up and left the room while she was being raped, that's some cold blooded, hateful ish right there

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
What constitutes as "trolling"? Recounting actions that actually took place in his life? Did he not join a gang at 25? As I said earlier, the title of this thread wouldn't even be able to exist if Pac stopped acting like a idiot and more like a grown man. Since yall wanna talk all this shyt, send a message to orlando's cousin :bryan: tell him how it was actually a black panther activist initiation ceremony to kick and punch a gangbanger :bryan: tell him that there's been a misunderstanding :bryan:

Nah I have a life. Why would I waste my time messaging some nobody I don't give a flying fukk about. :heh:

He was man like the rest of us and made mistakes, but it's yall who try to discredit his whole body of work because of it. That's trolling.

I'm sure he felt like he owed suge his life, because suge was the one who bailed him out. Suge didn't have to do that.

Pac was loyal and that's something you don't get out of a lot people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: Breh, Pac had no excuse to tell a woman who had just got raped " I don't have time for this shyt" "You need to chill out" :dahell: What difference does it make if it would've made it seem like "it was his girl", if you see a woman getting raped you should try to stop it, that's what any decent, respectful human being would be. You're implying that because she was scandalous that she deserved to be raped. He got up and left the room while she was being raped, that's some cold blooded, hateful ish right there

Pac didn't see it as a rape.He saw it as a crew of niccaz gangbanging a chick they were already familiar with.

Like I said, Pac was the new guy in that situation.

Jack and his crew was balling more than Pac.

Groupie ho's get trains ran on them everyday.

I think that's why Pac was :mindblown: when she started screaming rape.

It was a set-up!

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Pac didn't see it as a rape.He saw it as a crew of niccaz gangbanging a chick they were already familiar with.

Like I said, Pac was the new guy in that situation.

Jack and his crew was balling more than Pac.

Groupie ho's get trains ran on them everyday.

I think that's why Pac was :mindblown: when she started screaming rape.

It was a set-up!

Well in his account of the story, he says that he froze up when he realized what was happening. So he must've innately known that she was either about to be raped or harmed without her consent. He left the room rather than help her because he scared, I don't think it had anything to do with "making it seem like that was his girl". When she came up to him and said "why did you let this happen to me?" it should've been as clear as day that it she felt violated - that it was more than "groupie stuff". You can tell the difference between rape and consensual sex. If she was forced to take off her clothing and participate, then she was rape. She was scared, He watched this happen, then left the room. He knew she was getting raped.

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
These faccots are so immune to logic it's mind boggling

Why didn't 25 year old Pac make changes in the community when he said he would?

Pac was a ballerina who acted like a gangsta

Simultaneously Pac was a gangsta who lived by the gun and was reckless

I wasn't even listening to rap in 96 but im now qualified to speak on rappers 20 years ago

I'm gonna use the benefit of 20 years later as a p*ssy ass sheltered fukk boy to criticize the rapid fire decisions made by a 24-25 year old paranoid rap superstar with a price on his head

My life is pathetic and im going to entertain myself by logging in online to shyt on a person I would never dare even look funny at in real life

I lack such manhood, such integrity that the love and adoration a dead man receives absolutely infuriates me

If this isn't the most truth filled post:wow:
Pac haters never know how to respond when this kind of truth slaps their faces:wow:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka please... pac had a few uplifting songs, shytted on the government in those songs, and TALKED about lifting up the black race as a whole

on the other side.. he was rapping about fukking nikkas wives, killing the same black people, gangbanging, thug life, fukking hoes, and getting money like every other rapper

then in real life he was out here doing the same type of fukk shyt... and would be killed for it... while dying damn near broke, cause he couldn't handle his business.. and not a single person followed, nor did anything constructive, based on anything he was talking about

yea.... lets put him up there with malcolm and hampton and shyt
:dwillhuh:are you nikkas really that dumb and cant read. when did he say Pac was like malcolm and hampton :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well in his account of the story, he says that he froze up when he realized what was happening. So he must've innately known that she was either about to be raped or harmed without her consent. He left the room rather than help her because he scared, I don't think it had anything to do with "making it seem like that was his girl". When she came up to him and said "why did you let this happen to me?" it should've been as clear as day that it she felt violated - that it was more than "groupie stuff". You can tell the difference between rape and consensual sex. If she was forced to take off her clothing and participate, then she was rape. She was scared, He watched this happen, then left the room. He knew she was getting raped.

Do you think Pac was set up?

If so, all that rape shyt is fabricated.

You're judging him on a scenario that wasn't even real.

She just played her part