Oral is a must!!!!!!!!!!!

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
It depends on who it's from honestly. But I would say oral. It's easier to teach a guy to be good at it plus I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. Oral sex is sexy to me period....

Don't get it twisted I like reg sex too
gillie.gif

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
My nikka all that is cool to she don't giveafukk just eat the puss right and beat it up.

:whoa: I was just clarifying .............I dont partake in these acts that yall speak off.

I just paid attention in Health Class during the Sex Education part . :skip:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
cause it just doesnt make sense

lol its one speed with oral sex.........

so many positions i could hit the box from tho
See you didn't learn anything from my first post. I just told you that a clitoral orgasm is more intense and easier to get than a vaginal one.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
What is boring about oral?
It's not boring if he's good at it.

I like getting dikked down too but...

oral sex cant feel that good. when im gettin head i cant even nut off that shyt. and its boring to just sit there in one spot

yall serious....

you rather me sit there and get a sore tongue over me leaning a chick over the edge of the bed and fukkin the shyt outta her?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
See you didn't learn anything from my first post. I just told you that a clitoral orgasm is more intense and easier to get than a vaginal one.
never heard a woman make any kind of distinction between the two

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
oral sex cant feel that good. when im gettin head i cant even nut off that shyt. and its boring to just sit there in one spot

yall serious....

you rather me sit there and get a sore tongue over me leaning a chick over the edge of the bed and fukkin the shyt outta her?
I believe there is more nerve endings in the clitoris than the head of the penis.... I'm not sure so don't quote me on that but I believe so. This might be why. But also how the fukk are you going to compare a males oral sex from a woman's :snoop: can u squirt? Have orgasms back to back?