Oral is a must!!!!!!!!!!!

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
It's not coming from the same spot. Female ejaculation is clear! piss is yellow. The cream from the vagina is not squirting. How are you gonna tell me ? You are aware that those two things (vagina and urethra ) are very close to each other. So I do understand if u didn't know. Squirt comes from the vagina trust me. I'm not trying to lie to you.

squirt is not piss dude lol

Yea if they have to pee and cum at the same time than that will happen. But either way its coming from two separate locations.

you tellin me this aint piss

gillie.gif

Gifs-for-Tumblr-1400.gif

tumblr_mbljs1HYys1riwcbno1_500.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yea if they have to pee and cum at the same time than that will happen. But either way its coming from two separate locations.
true
it is called stress incontinence

but it is never just full on urine so I dont see why a dude would have a prob with it

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
true
it is called stress incontinence

but it is never just full on urine so I dont see why a dude would have a prob with it
I don't have the problem that u are talking about. I make sure I don't have to pee before hand and I have excellent control over my bladder. But I know this can happen. Harlemsown just thinks its always pee.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I don't have the problem that u are talking about. I make sure I don't have to pee before hand and I have excellent control over my bladder. But I know this can happen. Harlemsown just thinks its always pee.
the fukked up thing tho is
if she has a heavy stream often

it could be signs of a STD:wow:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
what the fukk is a urethra lol so its two holes in the vagina..

stop confusing me :ld:
U don't know what a urethra is??? nikka u have one too. It's the same thing your piss and sperm comes out of. It's how people pee. Or did you think pee came out of a woman's vagina?:what:

So basically your kidneys make the pee. It goes down into the ureters than pee is stores into the urinary bladder. Than the pee comes out of your urethra.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
suppose the playa has something contagious & gives it to you playette then what