Oral is a must!!!!!!!!!!!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
It feels nice but not anything special. The closest I came was with a white dude that I messed with. :leon:

I don't feel like I'm missing out though, fingers work fine for me.

Baby girl we need to have a chat :whoo:

I feel sorry for you the girls gonna have to come together on this one :wow:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
What are you talking about? :what:
you think cause you read a few black sex novels you think you know waht you talkin bout
p86akQE.png

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
to be honest a big dikk cures all

no oral sex needed if you wanna be real

at the end of the day...the woman still gonna enjoy it when you knockin over walls

word to killa cam

Well I'm a woman and I know what I like. Now I can't speak for every woman but u will find some women who feel the same. We like them big but just because a guy is big it doesn't mean he knows what he is doing and that it feels good. This is why some men can't please their women because they think all it takes is there big dikks.

And some women don't like oral.... I'm not one of them!
And I'm not watching your video.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
We must be talking about something different then.. Where do you get this time limit on an action (a few seconds?)? The purpose is dual stimulation at the same time.

My nikka all that is cool to she don't giveafukk just eat the puss right and beat it up.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Not for all girls...

Well I'm a woman and I know what I like. Now I can't speak for every woman but u will find some women who feel the same. We like them big but just because a guy is big it doesn't mean he knows what he is doing and that it feels good. This is why some men can't please their women because they think all it takes is there big dikks.

And some women don't like oral.... I'm not one of them!
And I'm not watching your video.
if yall had to choose between oral sex for a month or penetration for a month what you pickin?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
if yall had to choose between oral sex for a month or penetration for a month what you pickin?
It depends on who it's from honestly. But I would say oral. It's easier to teach a guy to be good at it plus I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. Oral sex is sexy to me period....

Don't get it twisted I like reg sex too