RIP Fresh
Daps
euwwww you sound awful in bed

you sound curious

mikeEpps_zps793cb969.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been eating that cat religiously since my first girlfriend trained me at 15. You herbivores have no idea how hooked you can get a bytch with a good head game. I've had bytches way out of my league hanging on my every word cause of that tongue game.

Licking the clit with the index in the p*ssy and the middle in the ass has bytches:lawd:

drewbreez

Rookie
Daps
How many women here have had simultaneous clitoral/vaginal orgasm? The clit is actually 9-11 inches long inside the body. Longer than the average penis by a stretch and has so many nerve endings... The backside of the clit and nerve endings are all connected to the g spot but to varying degrees in different women. I've met some who can come from clit/vaginal together but not one or the other. I've met some who are curious about that g spot connect to the clit but get scared about the sensation. What's YO life like?

:patrice:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
men eating p*ssy is fairly new bruh.

There's nothing new under the sun, as big of freaks as the romans were you think they didn't notice that a man's head fits perfectly between a woman's thighs and that the mouth and the coochie line up just right? :rudy:

Your grandfather never stuck his mouth there but I bet he was more of a man than any of your generation

:usure: you didn't know my granddad, i'm willing to bet money he had no problems puttin his face in the place, the nicca went thru 3 wives and 4 babymommas, shyt my dad is 73 years old and he'll tell you he kisses the kitty kat

Nobody said liking p*ssy made you more of a man, that would imply that gay men arent really men which is idiotic, What i said was a man who doesn't enjoy puttin his mouth on a woman deserves a question mark over his head because that seems like a gay tendency to me, not liking p*ssy doesnt make you less of a man but it does make you less of a heterosexual

Last edited:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so a Lesbian made this thread talking about, "Men this is how you please a woman" shyt and then when some of the dudes in this thread got angry with the OP and (rightly so) turned all arrogant on her she accused them of being self loathing and ignorant?

:heh: OK.

Superstar
Daps
I can make my chick squirt with just fingers. :manny:

Then again, she admits she's kind of weird. Most women like clitoral stuff, and she doesn't (as much).