Opulence, is that you in your avi?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
been there done that on sohh...it did not go over too well...Im done...too many immature flaggits that are offended by sexuality

You can't even find a cached version of the thread on google. sohh is COMPLETELY erased from the internet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I'm curious about is does your man know you do this?

Im thinking if he did there would be a Domestic Violence case in GA

Edit matter of fact if the nikka had any testosterone running through his veins he would commit that

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
The only thing I'm curious about is does your man know you do this?

he is sitting right next to me...I have told him I post nude pics/videos on websites before...he said it does not bother him...

of course I do not notify him every time I post or whatever...but for the most part he knows...

plenty of couples post nudes together and set up websites...we have actually discussed making a website where we fukk and wear masks...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
More people need to learn to share :manny:

Just don't tell an asian girl, she'll tag you back and possibly poison your food. :manny:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Im thinking if he did there would be a Domestic Violence case in GA

Edit matter of fact if the nikka had any testosterone running through his veins he would commit that
lmao! it is just photos...whats with being super jealous?
if you do not suck penis like this..you might as well not suck it..... " if it doesn't get all over the place it does not belong in your face":heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao! it is just photos...whats with being super jealous?

if you do not suck penis like this..you might as well not suck it..... " if it doesn't get all over the place it does not belong in your face":heh:

It aint about being super jealous its the premise that you bussing it open for the WWW.