Opulence, is that you in your avi?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
this ho loves attention

then she gonna turn around and tell yall she is not a ho..as a matter of fact she hates casual sex blah blah blah

:rudy:

what is a whore?

is anyone paying me...better yet has anyone on this site even fukced me?

an exhibitionist is not a whore... I have a very nice pusse...nice breast and a nice arse and I like showing it...define me properly:dry:

and what women does not like attention? instead of ignoring me you gave it to me...:D:umad:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
what is a whore?

an exhibitionist is not a whore... I have a very nice pusse...nice breast and a nice arse and I like showing it...define me properly:dry:

and what women does not like attention? instead of ignoring me you gave it to me...:D:umad:

:steviej: by all means show it Plat thread in the making

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
what is a whore?

do your thing Keke

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
what is a whore?

this ain no bytch brehs.....She talking like she has balls in between her legs...SMH @ simping blinding you nikkas