Opulence, is that you in your avi?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I dont think I will have a problem with that. The finger and tongue game is on point, not that that means anything to you...:smugbiden:

I rarely squirt from a finger...it takes deep penetration while stimulation my clitoris ...not that you need to know...:usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rarely squirt from a finger...it takes deep penetration while stimulation my clitoris ...not that you need to know...:usure:

No I dont but in the event that it goes down I will remember to pound you deep and hard with my dikk rubbing ever so lightly on your clit and not my finger

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
he is sitting right next to me...I have told him I post nude pics/videos on websites before...he said it does not bother him...

of course I do not notify him every time I post or whatever...but for the most part he knows...

plenty of couples post nudes together and set up websites...we have actually discussed making a website where we fukk and wear masks...

we gon have desire5k / roc and shay right here on the coli!?!? :ahh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Not really its all about the tease...

a tease? :stopitslime: fukk that shyt it's 2012

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
what is a whore?

is anyone paying me...better yet has anyone on this site even fukced me?

an exhibitionist is not a whore... I have a very nice pusse...nice breast and a nice arse and I like showing it...define me properly:dry:

and what women does not like attention? instead of ignoring me you gave it to me...:D:umad:

:ehh: Where you stay? I'm not calling you a hoe or a whore but your chest looks mighty familiar.

Either way, you're someone I should get to know :cape:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
sure love....
asks for that eagle......
turning other people on turns me on....oh fukcing well...if he has an issue with it he needs to say something...I am very honest and I am not married ..a close mouth...:yes:
dont get fed.... my chick talked about this... you ladies sum freaks.... :steviej: