Opioids Could Kill 500,000 - 650,000 Americans Over Next Decade

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
i only had pain pills once and thats for my hand i fukked up. shyt had me rolling in the worst way. fukk that imma stick to the sticky they can have all that shyt. fukk obamacare let them die :obama:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
there is, thats whats causing so many deaths. various analogues of fentanyl being made in china and easily ordered online via the clearnet or the darknet, in addition to big time smugglers copping kilos of fentanyl analogues for literally next to nothing. all that shyt is cut into heroin (some places dont even have heroin anymore, just fentanyl and cut - and even worse, people are pressing replica oxy pills with straight fentanyl analogue made to look identically to Roxi 30s and even weaker shyt like 10 mg percs. the profit margins are insane.

these fentanyl analogues can be even stronger than hospital/pharma grade fentanyl , which is already crazy strong. measured in microgram doses. so very hard to just "eyeball out" a dose.

so to answer your question - most of the opiates out there are literally fake. if you come across pills these days especially a 30 mg roxi, and you didnt see it come straight out of the pharmacy, its safe to assume its fake. not saying there arent people making moves with real pills bc there are, but its not like back in the days when the shyt was everywhere due to over-prescribing, perdue and big pharma, etc

this is a problem that big pharma created and the government as usual has been handling it wrong and monday morning quarterbacking every step of the way

also its nothing like the late 80s / early 90s and crack in terms of incarceration but trust, lots of people are getting locked up and even worse dealers are starting to get charged with various degrees of murder or manslaughter if a customer ODs on fentanyl cut and dies (when theres a good chance a low to mid level dealer, or anyone but a supply chain dude, would even know its cut with that shyt)

america doesnt have an opiate problem. we had an opiate problem 10-15 years ago when real pills were in abundence and people were switching to real heroin when it became cheaper. america has a fentanyl problem which came into play as a result of the government dropping the ball on something they could have done about when Bush was still in office
Appreciate the info brother, this is insane. So what do you think could have been done about it when Bush was in office?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
i don't celebrate this or the negative effect it has on that particular demographic.....but i don't bat an eye over it either.....that's my stance.

as tempting as it may be, and as justified as you may feel in your stance, don't allow anything in life to take away your humanity. that's what makes you who you are brehs & brehettes