Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Another case of reverse racism. If a black man was viciously attacked by a white woman, the police would have arrested her for hate crimes. The real racists are black people who use hateful words like "cracker" and "cac" all the time but get mad when people say similar things about the blacks.

:troll:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not fired, he just deleted all his tweets, he wouldn't have done that if he really got fired.

Looks like they had a meeting and saved his job.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
He's not fired, he just deleted all his tweets, he wouldn't have done that if he really got fired.

Looks like they had a meeting and saved his job.
Ummmm I have seen various legit news sources report his firing. SiriusXM would not leave that shyt up to question... they are a big corporation and dont want their name to be tied up with anything negative. Dude got fired.

Wouldnt be the first time tho and he will prob get another show.

http://gawker.com/anthony-cumia-has-a-long-history-of-public-awfulness-1599704541

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ummmm I have seen various legit news sources report his firing. SiriusXM would not leave that shyt up to question... they are a big corporation and dont want their name to be tied up with anything negative. Dude got fired.

http://gawker.com/anthony-cumia-has-a-long-history-of-public-awfulness-1599704541

He was the one who said he was fired, they're pulling the okey doke on you guys, he'll probably be suspended for a month while Opie & Jim Norton continue with the show next monday or next month.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It would be smart,you know how we get worked up into a fake outrage and then forget about shyt a week later:pachaha:....They say he's fired then hire him back two weeks later once the outrage is over:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Man I had to learn this the hard way. Got into a 'discussion' about white privilege and there is NOTHING you can say to get them to understand. And I'm not talking about personal anecdotes, I'm talking hard science. Studies by Harvard, MIT, from law schools, stats from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Nothing. Everything thing is just "well my grandfather worked hard and he made it. I got a traffic ticket last week. I work. Where's my white privilege?" shyt has nothing to do with black people or any macro understanding of economic or political or cultural structures of this country. Just me me me.

There is a particular lack of empathy that you find with this kind of person. They are absolutely unable to see through the eyes of another human being and they don't even attempt to listen to another point of view. I heard the term 'mansplaining' when I was messing YouTube earlier and that sure as shyt can be applied to race as well. Apparently living life as a black person, working in black communities, and studying black history and economics in college means I am somehow less qualified to know or talk about black people than some white guy who has never touched a book written by a black person or been to a black neighborhood but knows three black people(it's always three) who always agree with him. And that piece RIGHT THERE is what gets me. This notion that as a black person you are unqualified to speak on your black experience. Don't worry. Some racist white dude will take care of that for you.

But back to this a$$hole that's trying to act like he was a civil rights leader in disguise with the posting of the anti-violence protests like he'd ever give a shyt. Are we gonna give him the Coli wolf treatment or what?

THIS!!

I felt the same way when I was in college talking about black issues and I would be rudely interrupted by white people who felt like I wasn't entitled to talk about my experiences or that my commentary was not needed.

Truly infuriating.