Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

they may not be one in the same, but one group is leading the other.

The IR nazis sometimes fancy themselves as feminists because they see that they can sometimes be critical of BM and probably think that's what its all about, lol.

Daps
You also have to take into account they (cacs) have the full weight and backing of the United States Government and all of its resources at their disposal and they are out there committing the same 'savage' shyt they accuse us of?? Take away that support system, make it a level playing field and see how they truly are. And wheres the stats on child molesting and white collar crimes, cyber crimes etc.

The fbi lumps brown-skinned latinos in with blacks. Which increases the crime stats of blacks.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
he's an admitted racist, what are you talking about? :pachaha: :umad:

Really? Welp guess I was wrong lol ah well I guess that's more Jim Norton which I'm fine with although I haven't listened to the show in like years

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of them are racist fam. They might try to hide it at first but try to marry into their families & you'll see real quick where they stand

yeah its funny how dudes acting like all of them aren't racist. opies racist, nortons racist, nicks racist, all them dudes hold the same views behind closed doors; anthony is just the only one publicly embracing his views.