Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
Ah, the good old "I'm not racist, I have a token black friend" defense.
:mjlol: He knows what he's doing. If you listen to the show you know he's just mocking the situation. He's :troll: right now.

Oh and if that was a black WOMAN in that picture, this thread would be never fukking ending, but he's a black man soo......

Daps
Reppin
VOID
fukk that dude.

He's getting his circle jerk and want his ego consoled by those like him.

He's a vulture on the same scale as those "pranks in the hood" dudes. They always try to make controversy by starting with black people and when we retaliate we're wrong.

They want black people obedient, they want black people to turn the other cheek. They hate how we fight them back physically now.

The power shift have them unstable because they don't know how to deal with the uncontrollable.

Real motherf*cking talk!

Notice how they are always the same types talking about "the 50s was the greatest time in American history" and how "they're losing America"...

They're mad we refuse to take their bullshyt anymore.

They're mad we refuse to be servants to their ignorance and are more than wiling to call them out on it.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
You think others like Gary Oldman will get the same; although he recanted his statement within 96 hrs?

Gary Oldman immediately apologized Mel didn't, so they might have Oldman on the bench for awhile and might let him eat after he goes on a forgive me tour. Jews never forget shyt tho, its us blacks that are so forgiving.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sirius has been looking for a reason to get rid of them.

Plus, those vicious tweets got A LOT of negative attention. This thread was made all over the internet, not just on TheColi.

Once it started getting attention from the post and daily news I knew it was over for him sirius had no choice if to fire him at that point

Daps
That lady should speak out about this & tell her side of the story. Don't let that piece of shyt get away with these obvious lies.