Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Since you're speaking up for black feminists. Can you also acknowledge that this story disproves the "black men only care about black men and never step up for the sistas" myth? I mean black men stepped up to back this black woman all around here. Not only did the brothers on the scene have her back but brothers stepped up to check this cracker all over the net. It would be nice to black feminists and black feminist sympathizes acknowledge that.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since you're speaking up for black feminists. Can you also acknowledge that this story disproves the "black men only care about black men and never step up for the sistas" myth? I mean black men stepped up to back this black woman all around here. Not only did the brothers on the scene have her back but brothers stepped up to check this cracker all over the net. It would be nice to black feminists and black feminist sympathizes acknowledge that.

They are. And not all of them even believe that to begin with.

I think a lot of you are confusing female IR Nazis for Black feminists. Two completely different groups of people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think a lot of you are confusing female IR Nazis for Black feminists. Two completely different groups of people.

:duck:

they may not be one in the same, but one group is leading the other.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Well it seems that too many do which gives the ones' who don't a bad look just by association.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
We are discussing the self-destruction of one of the most vocal and influential white supremacists in corporate backed mass media.

These guys played a key part in shaping the public dialogue surrounding the Trayvon Martin case. They gave his brother air time when other media outlets wouldn't.

Weren't you on here posting pictures you took with these dudes :mjpls:

Now they're white supremacist but not when you showing your teeth standing next to them. :mjpls: