Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
2h3aibo.jpg

So he's a high school dropout, dealt drugs in the past, fukks around on his taxes....and now was working on a massive platform and spoke like this for well over 5+ years.

Wow. Only in America

Told y'all:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I'm sure he didn't really care at all when his fat ****** co-host dropped dead from a KFC overdose not too long ago."

i agree :mjpls: same goes for his white fans that pretend like they have some ownership to patrice o'neal.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's called reverse victimization. Racist white people don't like being called out on their shyt and want to deflect, by projecting it onto someone else so they can play the victim. They do this all the while acting oblivious, but they know what they're doing. They just think we're too stupid to realize it.

They dont pick it up in the latter years the way everybody seems to think. It starts early. The fine art of deflection and blame passing is a talent only the inherently evil can possess even as infants. Its animal instinct really. Black teens in trouble even in the school heads office dont just drop names of associates or suspected classmates..we stick to 'I dont know', but these white kids left alone with the head will drop names or nod their head to names mentioned fast to wriggle and squirm free. I'm careful to keep away from cacs in general, but even worse never get involved in any illicit deals and shyt with them cause its going to all fall on you. Beiber's Black 'friends' anyone?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Don't forget the sick b*stard admitted he'd have sex with a 13 year old.

But remember, blacks are the savages.
Well looking at the statistics white males are most likely to be pedophiles compared to other races and he joined that statistic. :sas1:

Which is funny because Im sure him or his many racist followers have brought up statistics to go at black people all of the time. :sas2:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well looking at the statistics white males are most likely to be pedophiles compared to other races and he joined that statistic. :sas1:

Which is funny because Im sure him or his many racist followers have brought up statistics to go at black people all of the time. :sas2:
This guy seriously brought up crime stats and comments about crime in other cities to defend himself.

You can't get more racist than that.

I'm tired of these fukk heads.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
This guy seriously brought up crime stats and comments about crime in other cities to defend himself.

You can't get more racist than that.

I'm tired of these fukk heads.

Kinda funny how they so quick to lash out at black crime rates...but one look at white crime rates and you'll notice something.

16lepsp.jpg

Not excusing the crimes committed by our people by known means, but I refuse to allow people to slander us that we're the only ones out there living lawlessly.

Those drunk driving statistics btw, are pretty scary.