Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Bingo!!!! This is what I've been saying for the longest!! I still have yet to hear a response to this

It's called reverse victimization. Racist white people don't like being called out on their shyt and want to deflect, by projecting it onto someone else so they can play the victim. They do this all the while acting oblivious, but they know what they're doing. They just think we're too stupid to realize it.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Bingo!!!! This is what I've been saying for the longest!! I still have yet to hear a response to this
Its just another tactic that racist whites use to keep themselves in their own delusional universe where their racism is somehow not racist.

They are fighting hard not to wake up and realize that they are racist because they want to feel like they are right and good.

Its the same way how they will go at the holocaust and such yet all of a sudden protest when slavery gets brought up. They avoid everything that will make them feel uncomfortable because their caring attitude to only certain tragedies is fake as fukk.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
funny how racist ppl fight to the extremes to excuse whatever (bizarre) behavior fits their agenda.

So this dude is just out "taking pictures of the area" in a construction filed segment of the street at night? Yeah that makes alot of sense......and for a disc jockey.

Plenty of real photographers take pictures of ppl in NYC and everywhere else and never have issues.

He was looking to cause trouble and he did.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He's been pretty consistent on his views. Many of us share the same viewpoints
I stopped listening to him when the subject of his shows turned to race.
I get it...but its gets old...its not going to change anything...the average black person understands.

IMO he would be better off teaching these cats how to hustle...dude does well for himself w/o a job and knows how to make shyt happen.
If more black folks had that attitude we would be better off.
Him teaching folks how to do for themselves would better serve the community than talking about white people.