Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Those incoming tears.
F5XGNjS.png

:russ: Dat joint good!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

That stupid white bytch actually said that if someone took her photo she would smile big. :beli:

We know damn well that if some old dude was taking a picture of her at night she would freak out. They need to quit lying. And this dumb broad has the nerve to have God's Gift to You in her username. That entitlement and narcissism are just bursting at the seams.
CKwLrPo.png

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
white people are oblivious to their racism.

when is the last time you heard a white person get caught being racist and they flat out admit that they're racist?

No we aren't, believe me, on my facebook feed or twitter, the racist folks are just very passive aggressive, tip toe around saying the "n" word by posting those internet stories comparing some white teenager getting killed to the press that Trayvon Martin got and pointing out "double standards". Racists know exacty what they are doing, and are very conscious that saying blatant racist things will negatively effect their public image, but anybody with a half a brain can see right through their shyt. I stopped calling acquaintances out on that shyt, its their life, and if they want to carry that stigma around with them, go ahead.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That stupid white bytch actually said that if someone took her photo she would smile big. :beli:

We know damn well that if some old dude was taking a picture of her at night she would freak out. They need to quit lying. And this dumb broad has the nerve to have God's Gift to You in her username. That entitlement and narcissism are just bursting at the seams.
CKwLrPo.png
Mannnn 2014 is just one big "nikka wake up call" shyt is nuts

Got people flat out lying about random pervs taking pics of women in dresses at 2 AM :snoop: