Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It is very hard for me to act surprised by racism from white people. If you notice, this is the first thing they go to every single time when they are in disagreement with a Black person. You cannot convince me that you are not racist and you "don't see color" when the first time you get into a disagreement with a person you go to their race.

I wish Black people would stop believing in this post racial nonsense. There is no such thing. And I don't even care about changing white people's minds they will never change. What needs to happen is Black people need to get back to building each other up. White people have a collective hatred for Black people, and that will never go away. We are wasting efforts trying to get them to "accept" us.

This.

It's not worth trying to talk about race with white people. They don't want to change. Post-racial America is a pipe dream created by them so we'd suffer in silence and stop trying to combat the ills of their racist society.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
It never ceases to amaze me how it's always the same 10-12 textbook rebuttals with them.

Now I know why white people avoid race conversations/arguments with minorities...

Cause 9 times out of 10 they're losing that argument and looking like a complete moron/bigot in the process.
Yes, because black people never rehash the same old "white people have power and black people don't so I'm allowed to harass you for no reason but act offended if you defend yourself" argument over and over again. The delusions of this board never cease to amaze me.

mt1984

Pro
Daps
So then you also don't know what being black is like first hand. With that said, I don't get the point that you're trying to make.

No, I don't. But I'm 'ethnically' white and lived many years outside the country. Being a minority can suck, feeling excluded and disliked for who you are instead of what you've done sucks. I don't what's it like to be black. But I do know that the black experience in America has been uniquely horrific.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
This.

It's not worth trying to talk about race with white people. They don't want to change. Post-racial America is a pipe dream created by them so we'd suffer in silence and stop trying to combat the ills of their racist society.
How are you personally combating these ills? By complaining about them? By calling white people crackers? Immigrants support each other with businesses. What have you done for your community?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
People like me? I've never pretended to be black on here so that already disqualifies me from that statement. And the internet is not America - there is no minority or majority. In case you haven't noticed, there are people from all over the world that post on this forum so that already discredits that 12% of the population statement that you keep clinging to. And black people don't post on majority white forums out of necessity - they could easily stick to so called "black" forums like this one if it was really that serious. A lot of people (regardless of race) are simply interested in different things - some more race specific than others. It is what it is.

You totally ignored everything he said

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
No, I don't. But I'm 'ethnically' white and lived many years outside the country. Being a minority can suck, feeling excluded and disliked for who you are instead of what you've done sucks. I don't what's it like to be black. But I do know that the black experience in America has been uniquely horrific.
So again, I'm not getting your point. I'm "ethnically" white too but I'm an immigrant from a different country who came here when I was 11...why are these things relevant, though? Are you trying to somehow show that you're different?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
It never ceases to amaze me how it's always the same 10-12 textbook rebuttals with them.

Now I know why white people avoid race conversations/arguments with minorities...

Cause 9 times out of 10 they're losing that argument and looking like a complete moron/bigot in the process.

I noticed this on the bodybuilding forums.

There could be a cac that would make a thread like "why do blacks choose to live in the ghetto? why cant they just move out?

Then a black poster would come in and type up two paragraphs about white supremacy and how it effects blacks in this country, next thing you the know that same cac who started the thread would respond with something like "wow, you're the true racist" or would try and change the subject and tell him to stop being sensitive :why:.

This is why i don't bother getting into conversations with cacs about racism because they don't even know what racism is.

Racism to cacs is "this guy shoved me and called me a white boy".

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
How are you personally combating these ills? By complaining about them? By calling white people crackers? Immigrants support each other with businesses. What have you done for your community?
blacks in America can combat our ills by universally recognizing whites as the enemy they are. Whites are savages and if they had their way, would completely eradicate blacks.