Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When was the last time a white celebrity said anything even remotely racist and it didn't at least make the news?
how would we know what a celebrity said unless it made some sort of news outlet?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
like i said, we're 12% of the population. its hard not to interact with the dominant society unless you make a deliberate effort. but most blacks post on white forums out of necessity. there aren't many predominately black forums, and when we do try to establish one. people like you usually infiltrate the board pretending you're black.

nobody said we're special, but whites are clearly obsessed with a minority group that doesn't have any power over their life.
People like me? I've never pretended to be black on here so that already disqualifies me from that statement. And the internet is not America - there is no minority or majority. In case you haven't noticed, there are people from all over the world that post on this forum so that already discredits that 12% of the population statement that you keep clinging to. And black people don't post on majority white forums out of necessity - they could easily stick to so called "black" forums like this one if it was really that serious. A lot of people (regardless of race) are simply interested in different things - some more race specific than others. It is what it is.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
Man, I love Opie and Anthony. I hope the show isn't fukked over this dumb shyt. Btw, this is how I know that most of you don't know the first thing about Patrice O'Neal even though you want to jump on the bandwagon and act like you own all of his specials. If you really followed his career like that then you would know what O&A is all about. You'd be surprised at a lot of the things he said on there, too.
Don't u crackers have schools to shoot up?

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
Get ur worthless, pasty, Neanderthal ass outta.....like the other poster said, blacks are a small portion of the population but we are the focus of that ugly cracker cumia's day, and being a fan of that show, you would know that.
What makes you think that black folks are on my mind 24/7? Why are you jumping to conclusions? That's just your own delusions fukking with you. This is not the only forum that I post on, you know, and I'm not even all that active on it. Comedy is comedy - I like it in any form. The funny thing is, you probably think that you're pretty intelligent spewing that dumb ass shyt in the comfort of being surrounded by people that you know for a fact will dap up any post that's even remotely anti white. That's a coward's trait. I'm just being myself whether I'm posting here or any other place. I like Hip-Hop and I like a lot of the parts of this forum - sue me. :yeshrug:There is no reason to deny yourself just because you don't agree with some of the views presented by overly emotional members that are likely just venting for one reason or another. Broaden your horizons - maybe you'll actually grow as a person instead of just being happy with having your ego stroked.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't understand, you are defending these fukking idiots by bringing up "black celebrities" that have used racist terms? Do you have a score board at home? One has nothing to do with the other, really. Fukk O&A because they are unfunny pieces of shyt, and race baiters, but you know what, some racist shyt was said in the past that should negate the topic at hand........actually, you know what.....Anthony probably has black friends, so whatever he said is.....
3122-623737a384bafdc93da71581445cfa16.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People like me? I've never pretended to be black on here so that already disqualifies me from that statement. And the internet is not America - there is no minority or majority. In case you haven't noticed, there are people from all over the world that post on this forum so that already discredits that 12% of the population statement that you keep clinging to. And black people don't post on majority white forums out of necessity - they could easily stick to so called "black" forums like this one if it was really that serious. A lot of people (regardless of race) are simply interested in different things - some more race specific than others. It is what it is.

this forum is 2 yrs old, makes you think those blacks are even aware this one exist? but since you want to play dumb, lets break it down:

http://boards.*****.org/pol/
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/forum.php?s=12e40db9465b466a0e718c09b979a83b
http://vnnforum.com/index.php?s=47277629796d8668ba7780fa5404c444
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
http://******mania.net/forum/
http://www.reddit.com/r/TrayvonMartin
http://chimptube.tv/upload/ ( these sick cacs even have a youtube esque site dedicated to blacks)

small sample and i can keep going. i'm just trying to figure out why you guys are so infatuated us. i know you'll play dumb and deflect, talking about "this site is just as bad" nonsense, but you know that's bullshyt.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
like i said, we're 12% of the population. its hard not to interact with the dominant society unless you make a deliberate effort. but most blacks post on white forums out of necessity. there aren't many predominately black forums, and when we do try to establish one. people like you usually infiltrate the board pretending you're black.

nobody said we're special, but whites are clearly obsessed with a minority group that doesn't have any power over their life.
Marcuz, you get on my nerves 99% of the time, but I'm gonna piggyback your comment. Blacks are very special. I'm sure there are websites for Hispanics, Asians, and native Americans out there for dirty Neanderthals to frequent. But they don't. No matter where we go, they follow!!!

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Get ur worthless, pasty, Neanderthal ass outta.....like the other poster said, blacks are a small portion of the population but we are the focus of that ugly cracker cumia's day, and being a fan of that show, you would know that.
Bu...but...black people don't even say cracker. :mjlol: Inb4 "Oh but black people don't own institutions so we can't be racist", as if every single white person falls into the 1% of the people that actually do.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bu...but...black people don't even say cracker. :mjlol: Inb4 "Oh but black people don't own institutions so we can't be racist", as if every white person falls into the 1% of the people that actually do.
whites are still the beneficiaries of said institutions

but lets stick with "y-your racist too, you called me cracker"

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Marcuz, you get on my nerves 99% of the time, but I'm gonna piggyback your comment. Blacks are very special. I'm sure there are websites for Hispanics, Asians, and native Americans out there for dirty Neanderthals to frequent. But they don't. No matter where we go, they follow!!!
That's because you're too fukking stupid to form your own argument.