Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
whites are still the beneficiaries of said institutions

but lets stick with "y-your racist too, you called me cracker"
Yes, let's play dumb and make excuses instead and pretend that throwing around racial slurs isn't the least bit racist because a certain race has more rich people in it than another. I'm sure if I lived in China and called them chinks every chance I got I wouldn't be considered a racist either. I mean, that's the logic that you're going by, right? Inb4 "Bu..but...that's prejudiced and not racist."

mt1984

Pro
Daps
Yes, let's play dumb and make excuses instead and pretend that throwing around racial slurs isn't the least bit racist because a certain race has more rich people in it than another. I'm sure if I lived in China and called them chinks every chance I got I wouldn't be considered racist either. I mean, that's the logic that you're going by, right? Inb4 "Bu..but...that's prejudiced and not racist."
No, but you'd have an idea what it's like to live as a minority somewhere. And upon your return you'd realize how fukked up race relations are in America.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
No, but you'd have an idea what it's like to live as a minority somewhere. And upon your return you'd realize how fukked up race relations are in America.
I wasn't born black, sir. That's not something that I have any control over. What the fukk do you want me to do? Should I spend the rest of my life kissing your ass because your situation is worse than mine? Life's not fair - shyt is shyt. I can sympathize but I'll never be black...and you'll never be white. It is what it is.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, let's play dumb and make excuses instead and pretend that throwing around racial slurs isn't the least bit racist because a certain race has more rich people in it than another. I'm sure if I lived in China and called them chinks every chance I got I wouldn't be considered a racist either. I mean, that's the logic that you're going by, right? Inb4 "Bu..but...that's prejudiced and not racist."
you're playing dumb by trying equalize real institutionalized racism to name calling.

edit: and it's bigotry*

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is very hard for me to act surprised by racism from white people. If you notice, this is the first thing they go to every single time when they are in disagreement with a Black person. You cannot convince me that you are not racist and you "don't see color" when the first time you get into a disagreement with a person you go to their race.

I wish Black people would stop believing in this post racial nonsense. There is no such thing. And I don't even care about changing white people's minds they will never change. What needs to happen is Black people need to get back to building each other up. White people have a collective hatred for Black people, and that will never go away. We are wasting efforts trying to get them to "accept" us.

mt1984

Pro
Daps
I wasn't born black, sir. That's not something that I have any control over. What the fukk do you want me to do? Should I spend the rest of my life kissing your ass because your situation is worse than mine? Life's not fair - shyt is shyt. I can sympathize but I'll never be black...and you'll never be white. It is what it is.

I'm white... :beli:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
whites are still the beneficiaries of said institutions

but lets stick with "y-your racist too, you called me cracker"

It never ceases to amaze me how it's always the same 10-12 textbook rebuttals with them.

Now I know why white people avoid race conversations/arguments with minorities...

Cause 9 times out of 10 they're losing that argument and looking like a complete moron/bigot in the process.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I love Opie and Anthony. I hope the show isn't fukked over this dumb shyt. Btw, this is how I know that most of you don't know the first thing about Patrice O'Neal even though you want to jump on the bandwagon and act like you own all of his specials. If you really followed his career like that then you would know what O&A is all about. You'd be surprised at a lot of the things he said on there, too.

suck a dikk honkie

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
you're playing dumb by trying equalize real institutionalized racism to name calling.

edit: and it's bigotry*
I have zero control over institutionalized racism and I'm not the ambassador for white people - I can only speak for myself. I don't own a company. I'm not a cop. I don't even work for the government. By your own logic, I'm in no position to be a racist. The only thing I can do is call somebody a name...which isn't something that I'm doing even though I'm currently being subjected to it. So what's your point again?

Last edited:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
:what:

Many countries have race issues. Ours are atrocious. You can start from slavery and the resultant civil war and work from there.

I would say America's race relations in 2014 are better than most other countries.