Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
He's a damn disgrace to Nigerians ....absolutely embarrassing.
yep...he's the type of Nigerian American/Americ00n that wanna act like he white cause he grew up in white neighborhoods and holds the same mentalities against black people white people do...he has no understanding that the problem with that is...he'll never be seen as one of them in a million years. He worships white people and looks at his own people as nothing.

@Y2Dre was right when he said c00ning is a mental disease...

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I know Devils pretty well. They truly feel entitled to the world and everything in it. Him taking pictures of Black women was probably his attempt at satisfying some kind of repressed sexual fantasy towards Black women and then covering it up with the "well she aint nothing anyway" rhetoric (hidden colors 3 viewers know what im referencing).

His anger from her reaction is a combination of him feeling inadequate from being rejected by a Black woman, (you think if a handsome brotha was taking pictures of her she'd react that way? probably not), him being emasculated by getting beat up by the woman, and in addition to him having a GUN he still got his ass beat. If you read the isis papers you'd know the science behind the shape of the gun, and why they call it the "Great equalizer". They called it that because they couldnt take Black men hand to hand so they got the gun to make them "equal" in a sense--but in this case it couldnt even make him equal to a Black woman :laff:

White men are truly fascinating creatures, but I prefer to study them from afar the same way I'd study a dangerous animal.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Honestly, I know Devils pretty well. They truly feel entitled to the world and everything in it. Him taking pictures of Black women was probably his attempt at satisfying some kind of repressed sexual fantasy towards Black women and then covering it up with the "well she aint nothing anyway" rhetoric (hidden colors 3 viewers know what im referencing).

His anger from her reaction is a combination of him feeling inadequate from being rejected by a Black woman, (you think if a handsome brotha was taking pictures of her she'd react that way? probably not), him being emasculated by getting beat up by the woman, and in addition to him having a GUN he still got his ass beat. If you read the isis papers you'd know the science behind the shape of the gun, and why they call it the "Great equalizer". They called it that because they couldnt take Black men hand to hand so they got the gun to make them "equal" in a sense--but in this case it couldnt even make him equal to a Black woman :laff:

White men are truly fascinating creatures, but I prefer to study them from afar the same way I'd study a dangerous animal.

He's a grown ass man complaining on Twitter about how his eye hurts because a woman hit him. If that's not the most bytch made shyt. :beli:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Cacs gonna cac...

:manny:

Lots of celebrity house n1ggas go on their show and support them though...Your favorite rapper, comedian or actor has probably sat down and c00ned with them to promote some slave project.. T.I. was just on and Mike Tyson ,50Cent, Kevin Hart and Whoo Kid are frequent guests... I be tellin yall these Black celebs that be "gettin it" have no dignity or knowledge of self...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is such a piece of shyt. Acting as if he was simply taking pictures of buildings at night when some "savage" black woman just up and attacked him out of nowhere. fukking lying cac. There is no reason some random women would just start wailing on him for taking pictures of buildings unless he somehow antagonized her or upset her first. Especially since the pic that fukker took was essentially a full frontal shot of the woman with no buildings in site on the picture.

This fakkit got caught taking pictures of the woman who felt disrespected. She probably called him out and he responded with some slick shyt, then she proceeded to give him the fade.

This despicable cac was appropriately dealth with, then this coward proceeds to twitter to talk shyt about black people. Truly a disgusting piece of shyt. I'm sure he wasn't saying any of that racist shyt when the woman and the other "black" passerbys were mean mugging his offensively ugly ass. This nikka should have been shot.

I'm starting to think Patrice may have been c00ning to have fukked with these obviously racist cacs as much as he did...:patrice:

:mjpls: I thought their earlier shyt with Patrice was funny but as much as Patrice is loved on here I'm surprised more militants don't call him out

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
considering he took 3 photos of her walking up to him before he even got hit, i believe he kept provoking her first. i dont buy his zimmerman bullshyt lies. eventually the chick will be located and we'll hear her side.

That's the thing. He claims that she sucker punched him but he's taking pictures of her as she's about to swing. :dead:

qkbO8r0.jpg

yoC1laG.jpg

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:sas2:

the main folks talmbowt transcending blatant disrespect and direct discrimination are those powerless and/or cowardly to do anything

If the nazi hunt for 97 year old former nazi bugle boys doesn't put in perspective the motives behind "turn the other cheek" preaching and embracing by some folks and not by others, then you are being intellectually dishonest
i'm not cosigning what he did..im just saying hes one of those people that nothing effects...call him fat...doesnt affect him...call him a ******... he laughs....dude had deep emotional problems

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
Cacs gonna cac...

:manny:

Lots of celebrity house n1ggas go on their show and support them though...Your favorite rapper, comedian or actor has probably sat down and c00ned with them to promote some slave project.. T.I. was just on and Mike Tyson ,50Cent, Kevin Hart and Whoo Kid are frequent guests... I be tellin yall these Black celebs that be "gettin it" have no dignity or knowledge of self...
Don't get me started on that c00n. He said his Asian wife calls him "stupid ******" when she's mad.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
That's the thing. He claims that she sucker punched him but he's taking pictures of her as she's about to swing. :dead:
exactly...there are way too many holes in this story...but ofcourse Anthony Cumstain is riding on his white privilege and his rabid fan base to take his side and disregard the incongruencies in his argument.