Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking pictures of people on the street doesn't sound legal. It is creepy at worst and disgusting at best. He deserved the beat down for invading the girl's privacy. Like others have said, it's tauntamount to assault to follow a girl around and taking pictures. The girl in question is also a bad black queen engendering her honor so I understand why nikkas went in for her. I'll gladly crush that scheming cac for her :blessed:

"Where he at? :salute:"

Last edited:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
You want to know the problem with white men, especially racist and prejudiced white men, is that it is usually under the false guise of trying to "help" when they don't really want to address the problems. They just want to speak of the savages and their less-than-human behavior.

Now, he's a bigoted man and his views will be his views regardless but I hate when it's shielded behind some kind of "we must help the black community"

I can respect what you said ...first post with some actual quality posting in here

Why would he? lol. He's a known bigot and he makes no bones about it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

This is a textbook example of "Creepshots". But where are the feminists to speak up about this? :mjpls:

And based on his other comments, he's a hardcore misogynist. He calls people "c*nts" online like it's nothing. And then this dumb motherfukker retweeted a comment that tried to compare this situation to rape culture. I can't take it. :dead::deadmanny:

66dwNk3.jpg

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Taking pictures of people on the street doesn't sound legal. It is creepy at worst and disgusting at best. He deserved the beat down for invading the girl's privacy. Like others have said, it's tauntamount to assault to follow a girl around and taking pictures. The girl in question is also a bad black queen engendering her honor so I understand why nikkas went in for her. I'll gladly crush that scheming cac for her :blessed:

"Where he at? :salute:"

She handled herself extremely well..and the cats standing about didnt need to move, they could see she had it covered. Had he reached for his gun in that daze she had left him in, they'd have taken it.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She handled herself extremely well..and the cats standing about didnt need to move, they could see she had it covered. Had he reached for his gun in that daze she had left him in, they'd have taken it.

I have no reckoning for why a cac would be patrolling the streets at night taking pictures of black people. The only persons or people I know that have a tendency to do such are white supremacist bloggers who then upload the pictures to discuss and denigrate blacks. Anthony's actions likely mirror this phenomena, though the fact he chooses to stalk black women is particularly egregious and implicative. What are his schemes around such?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not reading this whole thread. So he got beat up by a woman and is now bytching about it? Is that the extent of the story?