Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
- she was acting completely civilized, minding her own business. until some racist pervert started snapping photos of her w/o her consent

- stupid question, violence in any community is a problem. crime doesn't occur in middle to upper class black neighborhoods, which suggest the problem is economical and not racial

- no, he's not speaking fact because you all live in racistville. the problem is whites only want to touch on black criminality and completely avoid the deliberate effort they've made to disenfranchise us from financial equality.

Ohhh I see it now...you one of these wanna bee smart dudes but you really just dumb. I can see in your resposne now you a lost cause. There is to much to even begin addressing with you so just Go run along, I'm done talking to you

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
give me an example of one black guy taking perverted snap shots of a white woman, only to get assaulted; then he goes to twitter to make a racial tirade about the white race.

proof he was taking perverted snap shots ? seems to me the chick was just full herself thinking she was even worthy of such acts. even if he was, since when is assault the appropriate response ? thats the kind of shyt that gets you locked up.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ohhh I see it now...you one of these wanna bee smart dudes but you really just dumb. I can see in your resposne now you a lost cause. There is to much to even begin addressing with you so just Go run along, I'm done talking to you
nah, the problems just you can't defend the retard arguments you're regurgitating from O&A.

that's usually what happens when cacs try to argue racial topics with blacks that know their shyt, which is why you will never have a national dialogue on race.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
proof he was taking perverted snap shots ? seems to me the chick was just full herself thinking she was even worthy of such acts. even if he was, since when is assault the appropriate response ? thats the kind of shyt that gets you locked up.

is this not enough proof the weirdo was taking snap shots of women in skirts w/o their knowledge?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Yes it does. He had other photos of women that he secretly took. And based on the type of content he does on his shows and his reputation, the creep label has some validity. As for her reaction, she's alone and some man is taking a photo of her and being shady about it. How do you think things will turn out? Plus let's not pretend like she just walked up and punched him when she saw him take a picture. She most likely asked what he was doing and he probably deflected from what he was doing by saying some slurs and wild comments.

lol @ your assumptions. So for the sake of your argument we can assume she approached him nicely like what are you doing before getting angry enough to bash him and he most likely started using racial slurs and comments on her to justify his creep behavior. You sound incredibly far fetched on the anthony part. I know he is racist but I doubt he started off popping racist sh1t at her. But no matter what she should not have been attacking him there is no justification unless he attacked her first. We all know how the coli hates women gettign the privelage to hit men for no reason but in the case of a guy known for racist remarks it was her only course of action lol.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol @ your assumptions. So for the sake of your argument we can assume she approached him nicely like what are you doing before getting angry enough to bash him and he most likely started using racial slurs and comments on her to justify his creep behavior. You sound incredibly far fetched on the anthony part. I know he is racist but I doubt he started off popping racist sh1t at her. But no matter what she should not have been attacking him there is no justification unless he attacked her first. We all know how the coli hates women gettign the privelage to hit men for no reason but in the case of a guy known for racist remarks it was her only course of action lol.

he said in his own tweets he called her a ****** :childplease:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
1. Why do you believe his version of events 100%?
2. Violence is a problem in the black community?!? Holy shyt. Forget radio, this dude should be teaching sociology at Harvard or something. What insight! Quick Q, breh: Do you think he earnestly wants the best for black people? Is he doing anything to promote healing between races? Or is he looking to get cheap laughs by playing on people's most base fears and hatreds?
3. Why isn't he there yet, if he's got early 1990s blackface pictures and two decades of obvious on-air racism under his belt?

1) What other version of events do we have to compare ?..has she been found and spoke on the situation
2) I'm not making him out to have said something ground breaking, just stating what he said is a valid point , we know this to be true. I'm not asking him to bridge the gap between races and is that really something he could do anyway ?. you making a situation bigger than what it is dunnie.
3) WHy the fukk would I know. More than likely he not there because you can push the limits race wise when it comes to jokes and comedy and he could proally always fall back on his racist remarks as part of his comedy schtik. You don't get labeled a full on racist until you have an outburst or situation occur in your private life.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

is this not enough proof the weirdo was taking snap shots of women in skirts w/o their knowledge?

who cares ? if you are in public you can be photographed. hes not breaking any laws. people post pics of random chicks on the net all the time and yall never see yall complain they are weirdo scumbags. you just dap them for posting a bad bytch

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
he said in his own tweets he called her a ****** :childplease:

yeah after she clocked this dude in his face lol. His scenario was stating he was takign pictures and when she confronted him he started saying n1gga and blah blah blah. She punched a 50 year old man in the face , you think he is like "it sucks i can't say n1gga right now, cause this is one sure time i'd use it"

mt1984

Pro
Daps
1) What other version of events do we have to compare ?..has she been found and spoke on the situation
2) I'm not making him out to have said something ground breaking, just stating what he said is a valid point , we know this to be true. I'm not asking him to bridge the gap between races and is that really something he could do anyway ?. you making a situation bigger than what it is dunnie.
3) WHy the fukk would I know. More than likely he not there because you can push the limits race wise when it comes to jokes and comedy and he could proally always fall back on his racist remarks as part of his comedy schtik. You don't get labeled a full on racist until you have an outburst or situation occur in your private life.

So he says nothing new, and does it without any historical context but with plenty of bad intentions. fukk him. He has nothing to add.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
who cares ? if you are in public you can be photographed. hes not breaking any laws. people post pics of random chicks on the net all the time and yall never see yall complain they are weirdo scumbags. you just dap them for posting a bad bytch

36G14Bk.gif

36G14Bk.gif

36G14Bk.gif

36G14Bk.gif

36G14Bk.gif