Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
fukkouttahere...

Do you know why we all congregate on the Coli? Because if you haven't noticed, black people aren't too welcome on the internet. All a racist ass white person has to do is see an image of a black person smiling or a happy black family to incite an unhealthy amount of rage within in them. Do you not see that as troubling and unbecoming? You're white, ofcourse not. White people never check other white people on their racism at all which is why it spreads because your society...white society encourages racism and runs on it. Where do you think your white privilege comes from? LOL.

Alright, I've seen parenting forums...PARENTING forums where any mention of black anything devolves into a hate fest where the non-black patrons of those forums can dump on and take their frustrations (wherever they came from...I don't know) on black people, how they talk, how we're supposedly lazy, dumb, violent, rapists, disease carriers, etc...

If you think that the "racism" that we talk about here is "racist" to you...you're probably a dumbass. Actually I can tell you're a dumbass. You think racism is just insults, hurt feelings, and feeling left out. No, it's an economic, social, and political powerhouse that's kept the disportonality of this country in regards to race relations intact for 400+ years. Sites like st0rmfr0nt are actually linked to murders by white supremacist/nationalist groups. Is the coli even on that level, or on a fraction of it? Nah.

Just go back to 4ch@n or Opa-ages where you can make your racist photoshops of black people...it's obvious when you see black people questioning the racist reality of this world and trying to better yourself it's racist to you because in your opinion we should all be deaf, dumb, and blind while you can succeed being white and beyond f*cking mediocre.

No I don't. :mindblown:
And No he doesn't. :heh:

stop :cape:son

just cause you do this doesn't mean we all.

White people wanna act like everybody's a racist son of a bytch like them...and excuse their racism as "just nature'.

You're a sickening piece of shyt breh...deadass. Imma get the neg cannon kicking when I'm off 40s.

lol act like when you dont get irrate you don't result in saying the most hurtful think you can think off to that person. Thats what people do you flexing if you say you dont. People result to this when frustrated to the highest degree. An bring the negs...You see my rep doggie you just helping me become legeng around these parts. But to act like his scathing remakrs about black culture don't have a modicum of validity is foolish. But most of the people on this board are foolish.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
tumblr_inline_mho4kgViW51qz4rgp.gif

I thought them dudes were always on that lowkey racist bullshyt? So how long until they apologize to save face & show?

Based on how the media handles these situations now, he doesn't even need to apologize. They'll try to bury this story. And most of his fanbase cosigns his comments and his beliefs anyway.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
:mjlol: That's what you do and you want to pass it off as everyonw else.

Thats what you do to. If I post a worldstar video of two gay dudes scraping you and your coli homies are going to mroe than likely call them phaggots and you not even mad at them. Sit here and act like you don't and other people don't resort to name calling when upset or uncomfortable in most cases.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Thats what you do to. If I post a worldstar video of two gay dudes scraping you and your coli homies are going to mroe than likely call them phaggots and you not even mad at them. Sit here and act like you don't and other people don't resort to name calling when upset or uncomfortable in most cases.
tumblr_m6394mL1LJ1r49pluo1_400.gif

mt1984

Pro
Daps
lol act like when you dont get irrate you don't result in saying the most hurtful think you can think off to that person. Thats what people do you flexing if you say you dont. People result to this when frustrated to the highest degree. An bring the negs...You see my rep doggie you just helping me become legeng around these parts. But to act like his scathing remakrs about black culture don't have a modicum of validity is foolish. But most of the people on this board are foolish.

There are plenty of ways and people to discuss problems within the black community. This tired, unfunny, racist dumbass has literally nothing of merit to add to that conversation, except as proof that it's ok to be a media voice in America while being openly hostile and hateful towards black people.

It actually enrages me the way he throws around the term ''white guilt", like any white person who disagrees with him is some spineless coward. No, breh, some of us envision and want to work towards a better and more just society.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
People seemed to like and mention the show a lot. I've heard about it a lot around here.

I don't listen to the radio so I didn't know about it. I started looking into it a few weeks ago and there was already a consensus that he was a racist

I listened to a couple of things and it's not even that veiled. He never outright says anything but he pretty much does with his choice of words.

I also listened to the one where Bill Burr checked him. From what I heard that whole show is not my cup of tea, Patrice or no.
Yea it was Bill Burr that checked him.vBulletin that's where I heard it from. I can't get into them or louie ck honestly. They all got that slick racism masked under comedy.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Anthony has always been racist , from the O&A shows with Patrice you could tell he had a little to much vitriol and anger on race relations for what is suppose to be a comedy radio show.

But I'm sure bothe parties have some fault in this thing here. But this is the coli and everything is CAC this racist this and blah blah blah. I actually don't hold his anger against him. If you human if you ever get angry at somebody you know your mind automatically goes to racial and dergatory slurs and comments. Chinese guy can't drive an almost recks ya monte carlo you yell out chink. A gay guy gets an attitude with you at starbucks you call him a phaggot. That's just nature.

Despite what you want to admit , he does make some semi valid points in his argument. But it won't be heard because his racist tirade of anger will void any validity. He also is a Craazy gun nut and is paranoid of needing to use them and proably felt frustrated that he could not use it in this scenario he been dreaming all his life would happen.

The fukk? How was she in the wrong? And he didn't make ANY valid points. He's got his pasty legion of white supremacist misanthropic malcontent minions talking about killing a woman who was most likely creeped out by some guy taking pictures of her on the streets in the nighttime. And despite what you try to project, people don't immediately go to slurs when they're frustrated. That says more about YOUR people.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
There are plenty of ways and people to discuss problems within the black community. This tired, unfunny, racist dumbass has literally nothing of merit to add to that conversation, except as proof that it's ok to be a media voice in America while being openly hostile and hateful towards black people.

It actually enrages me the way he throws around the term ''white guilt", like any white person who disagrees with him is some spineless coward. No, breh, some of us envision and want to work towards a better and more just society.

We more on the same side of the fence than you think breh. I know he is racist and overt with it and when you parry it with his media influence it has a greater magnitude to his action and thoughts. I'm just don't believe in throwing away 100% or not evaluating what somebody has said or done because of a reputation. You can be the greatest racist the world has ever seen but that doesnt mean anything moving forward with you and race should be written off with out due process.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We more on the same side of the fence than you think breh. I know he is racist and overt with it and when you parry it with his media influence it has a greater magnitude to his action and thoughts. I'm just don't believe in throwing away 100% or not evaluating what somebody has said or done because of a reputation. You can be the greatest racist the world has ever seen but that doesnt mean anything moving forward with you and race should be written off with out due process.

:heh: you still havent said what "semi-valid" points he's made that you believe are accurate