Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who cares ? if you are in public you can be photographed. hes not breaking any laws. people post pics of random chicks on the net all the time and yall never see yall complain they are weirdo scumbags. you just dap them for posting a bad bytch
Well some dont like to be photographed without their permission. I know its unheard of.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard this annoying clown on the radio on the way home from a road trip one time.Fake ass Howard Stern wanna be shyt.He got busted.Why the fukk would co host of one of the most successful talk shows be walking around taking pictures like he's part of a survey crew or some shyt?:laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Comment from BuzzFeed:

So the lifelong New York resident decides to take pictures of the scenery after midnight?
BS - He saw a woman in a short skirt out by herself and was probably verbally harassing her or, at the very least, obviously taking pictures. No matter how she asked him to stop, anyone who’s heard his radio show knows exactly how he was talking to her.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq Nasheed is gon eat good this Sunday. Racist stay exposing themselves at the end of the week too...:ohhh:

Let me find out Tariq be puttin the battery in they back so he can have a hot ustream show. :pachaha:

Calvin Bundy, Donald Sterling, Elliot Rodgers, Justin Beiber, This...all those incidents happened around Thur, Fri, Sat...:heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq Nasheed is gon eat good this Sunday. Racist stay exposing themselves at the end of the week too...:ohhh:

Let me find out Tariq be puttin the battery in they back so he can have a hot ustream show. :pachaha:

Calvin Bundy, Donald Sterling, Elliot Rodgers, Justin Beiber, This...all those incidents happened around Thur, Fri, Sat...:heh:
dawg, 2014 has really just changed the fukking game out here :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
794635665551460755.png

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:what:

i would think most women would be smart enough not to assault some random guy, especially for something so stupid. this female privilege needs to go. he did nothing to warrant her putting her hands on him. if this was a black dude, and a white woman assaulting him, yall wouldnt be defending this chick.

So, from what I gather by your statement...you are essentially saying that black women have no rights to protect themselves from perverted racist white men?

Ok...fukk off.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Anthony has always been racist , from the O&A shows with Patrice you could tell he had a little to much vitriol and anger on race relations for what is suppose to be a comedy radio show.

But I'm sure bothe the CAC parties have some total fault in this thing here. But this is the coli and everything is CAC this racist this and blah blah blah truth truth truth. I actually don't hold his anger against him I'm a CAC. If you are human a CAC if you ever get angry at somebody you know your their mind automatically goes to racial and dergatory slurs and comments. Chinese guy can't drive an almost recks ya monte carlo you they yell out chink. A gay guy gets an attitude with you at starbucks you call him a phaggot. That's just their #inherently nature.

Despite what you CACS want to admit , he does make some semi no valid points in his argument. But it won't be heard because his racist tirade of anger Inherent CACNESS will void any validity. He also is a Craazy gun nut CAC and is paranoid of needing to use them and proably felt frustrated that he could not use it in this scenario he been dreaming all his life would happen.

Enjoy this neg cac.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
who cares ? if you are in public you can be photographed. hes not breaking any laws. people post pics of random chicks on the net all the time and yall never see yall complain they are weirdo scumbags. you just dap them for posting a bad bytch

True, legally anyone can be photographed in public view, but Im not so sure you can just post them on a website, especially if that website generates revenue of some sort. I agree with the fact, that she had no right to lay a hand on him though.