Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Anthony has always been racist , from the O&A shows with Patrice you could tell he had a little to much vitriol and anger on race relations for what is suppose to be a comedy radio show.

But I'm sure bothe parties have some fault in this thing here. But this is the coli and everything is CAC this racist this and blah blah blah. I actually don't hold his anger against him. If you human if you ever get angry at somebody you know your mind automatically goes to racial and dergatory slurs and comments. Chinese guy can't drive an almost recks ya monte carlo you yell out chink. A gay guy gets an attitude with you at starbucks you call him a phaggot. That's just nature.

Despite what you want to admit , he does make some semi valid points in his argument. But it won't be heard because his racist tirade of anger will void any validity. He also is a Craazy gun nut and is paranoid of needing to use them and proably felt frustrated that he could not use it in this scenario he been dreaming all his life would happen.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how? is his words against hers...he would have to prove that she punched him and since he didn't call the police or go to the hospital...there is no way he can win this. Does he have pics or a video of her punching him?

She can also say that she felt threaten by him :yeshrug:
Yeah because the judicial system is always fair to minorities.

mt1984

Pro
Daps
His ex girlfriend wrote a blog about him ALLEGEDLY being a pervert. He was like buying this 14 year old girl gifts over the internet. And theres a clip of him on youtube talking about a hot 13 year old girl.

See, that's what happens when you give the benefit of the doubt to guys who looks like this. Ultimately they give into their uncivilized beastly behavior. They can't help it.

:troll:

mt1984

Pro
Daps
Anthony has always been racist , from the O&A shows with Patrice you could tell he had a little to much vitriol and anger on race relations for what is suppose to be a comedy radio show.

But I'm sure bothe parties have some fault in this thing here. But this is the coli and everything is CAC this racist this and blah blah blah. I actually don't hold his anger against him. If you human if you ever get angry at somebody you know your mind automatically goes to racial and dergatory slurs and comments. Chinese guy can't drive an almost recks ya monte carlo you yell out chink. A gay guy gets an attitude with you at starbucks you call him a phaggot. That's just nature.

Despite what you want to admit , he does make some semi valid points in his argument. But it won't be heard because his racist tirade of anger will void any validity. He also is a Craazy gun nut and is paranoid of needing to use them and proably felt frustrated that he could not use it in this scenario he been dreaming all his life would happen.

No I don't. :mindblown:
And No he doesn't. :heh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:none:
not gonna work , you guys must not know the history of these guys, they were huge on regular FM talk radio and did some outrageous shyt , this what they, finally got kicked off of FM radio for

Now they on XM radio where the rules of even less strict., they show and especially Anthony has been on this racist tip for a long long time

They aint going no where, but hey if yall wanna try go head
:laff:

I'm saying. Nothing is happening to these guys from this. Save your energy and time for something else.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

stop :cape:son

just cause you do this doesn't mean we all.

White people wanna act like everybody's a racist son of a bytch like them...and excuse their racism as "just nature'.

You're a sickening piece of shyt breh...deadass. Imma get the neg cannon kicking when I'm off 40s.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shes kinda bad tho :patrice:

o&a had classic moments when patrice was on with them but other than that they're just some cacs on a radio show :yeshrug: been on the low key racist tip anyway
If anyone ever was around wrestling shoutout to TSC during the Harvey scandal they were riding his nuts like emo virgin fanboys. Racists and dikkless not surprised

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I ain't read the whole thread yet but I've already heard this dude making wild racist comments on that show way before this even happened. When I read the thread title I already knew who u were talking about.

And even when Patrice was still on the show he made comments like that. He seems real salty about black people in general. Don't know why...
He comes from a racist family and had a racist upbringing. He also has a story about a time as a child when he was snitched on by a Black student. It's actually a pretty vivid story that provides a lot of insight into his mindset.

But yeah, racism has been his schtick for a while. Here's his band's album cover from back in the 1990s:

2320047.jpg

mt1984

Pro
Daps
He comes from a racist family and had a racist upbringing. He also has a story about a time as a child when he was snitched on by a Black student. It's actually a pretty vivid story that provides a lot of insight into his mindset.

But yeah, racism has been his schtick for a while. Here's his band's album cover from back in the 1990s:

2320047.jpg

Disgusting.

He can be racist because he got snitched on in grade school.

But black people can't be racist after 300 years of systematic oppression.

Obvious troll is obvious.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lies :duck:

and what is semi-valid? its either valid or it isn't.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this is the least shocking news of the day. Dude is untouchable though on satellite radio. This type of shyt gets him even more popular with certain whites. He knows his audience, hence his success.

concise

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: That's what you do and you want to pass it off as everyonw else.