Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It always make me laugh when crackers talk blacks resorting to violence. Like they didnt set shyt off with the raping lynching shooting bombing n robbing black
people.

for everything we been through as a people at the hands of cacs we should be savages.we should be violating cacs on a daily bases....but we dont.we really not even checking for them like that but they keep us on their mind.

shyt is beyond making sense or trying to break down why. These crackers are just obsessed with us. Anytime we around their antennas go up while we jus doing us.

Im glad shorty set it on his bytch ass.let that fakkit know the feeling is mutual

It's funny tho, cause back in 1960 would anyone take that kind of bullshyt seriously?

Black folks were getting raped, lynched, bombed, had houses set on fire, were attacked during peaceful protest etc and very rarely retaliated in any way. That shyt went on for decades. Fast forward less than one generation and now we're the violent savages somehow. :mjlol:

It's weird. It's like after whites saw how Gandhi and MLK had used passive resistance, they've gon on the offensive with passive antagonism. The slick shyt they say, the "prank" vids, and little everyday shyt like this, where dude violates someone's privacy and ends up catching the beats . Just looks like an aggressive effort to get attacked then run toward the victim role like "why did they hit me? they are so violent :sadbron:"

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
He's actually on there trying to (semi) cop pleas.

"I didn't call them all animals...I said the ones that embrace that culture are animals"
"I can't be held accountable for the things my twitter followers say (After someone essentially called for a black genocide)"
"I was punched so how am I the story"

Jim Norton is supporting him...never liked that fukking cac either.

I wonder how long before we get a string of black entertainers supporting him....

mt1984

Pro
Daps
It's funny tho, cause back in 1960 would anyone take that kind of bullshyt seriously?

Black folks were getting raped, lynched, bombed, had houses set on fire, were violently attacked during peaceful protest etc and very rarely retaliated in any way. That shyt went on for decades. Fast forward less than one generation and now we're the violent savages somehow. :mjlol:

It's weird. It's like after whites saw how Gandhi and MLK had used passive resistance, they've gon on the offensive with passive antagonism. The slick shyt they say, the "prank" vids, and little everyday shyt like this, where dude violates someone's privacy and ends up catching the beats . Just looks like an aggressive effort to get attacked then run toward the victim role like "why did they hit me? they are so violent :sadbron:"

White Americans have an amazing capacity for ignoring or rewriting history. It's a universal human trait, but we're really good at it.
:ld:

Daps
Reppin
VOID

"I didn't call them all animals...I said the ones that embrace that culture are animals"
"I can't be held accountable for the things my twitter followers say (After someone essentially called for a black genocide)"

I wonder how long before we get a string of black entertainers supporting him....

"The word "n!gger" wasn't supposed to be directed at black people...it's a word for ignorant people in general...":comeon:

these types f*cking disgust the hell outta me with their numerous excuses, backtracking, and goal post moving to defend their racism...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

anyone know how to get a list of the sponsors of the show? we can start mass emailing corporate w/complaints, threatening to boycott their products. lets hit this boy in the pockets :demonic:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Anthony looks like he has to pay for sex off of backpage and solicits street hookers...I'm actually not surprised something like this would happen to him.

The stupid fukk pervert looks like he needs to inform his P.O, and all the parents when he moves into a new neighborhood, with a condition that he cant live 3 miles of an elementary school. What a low life.

Last edited: