Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
It always make me laugh when crackers talk blacks resorting to violence. Like they didnt set shyt off with the raping lynching shooting bombing n robbing black
people.

for everything we been through as a people at the hands of cacs we should be savages.we should be violating cacs on a daily bases....but we dont.we really not even checking for them like that but they keep us on their mind.

shyt is beyond making sense or trying to break down why. These crackers are just obsessed with us. Anytime we around their antennas go up while we jus doing us.

Im glad shorty set it on his bytch ass.let that fakkit know the feeling is mutual

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
tumblr_inline_mho4kgViW51qz4rgp.gif

I thought them dudes were always on that lowkey racist bullshyt? So how long until they apologize to save face & show?

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
antony is not raciss. he invided me two his house so how cood he be raciss? he clean evry surfiss i touch but still. he is not raciss.

whie amuricans r bekomin an in danjer speech ease in barah obommas thug dikktatorship. peeple like antony r bekomin sekond class sittisins and r livin in constint feer uh da tiranny uh politikal curretness or bein da nets viktim uh da nockout game. he is speekin da troof and blas r playin da rase kard.

why r u peeple so worry about antony? whut about da bla on bla crime in shakogo out uh wedlock birf rates and vilent gangsta rap liricks?