Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all the time, the question is what are they taking a picture of? if im walkin up on some dude and taking a picture of him, then yea i deserve it hah

at the end of the day, the cacs goal was to take photos of her and put those photos online (w/o her knowledge.)

and she called him on it, he called her a ******. then when she attacked, he took more photos. and i bet he wished he had his gun on him to shoot her and claim self defense.

this is another episode of cacs provoking blacks then acting shocked at the results.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
tourists lol

depends on the situation, like if im takin a picture of a building or street and some dude comes running up swinging saying im taking a picture of HIM.

That won't happen

People know what you are taking pics of based on the way you're holding the camera.

The dude was taking pics of women in NY and the girl wasn't having that.

He posted photos of women with comments prior to the incident

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers @Randy Marsh can we get a rac00n :patrice: smilie
Here's an old one from the smiley thread
ISL5cE6.png

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These pranks are gonna get these dudes shanked...I honestly could care less at this point.

First dude HANDLED his ass and he's lucky he didn't get bodied doing that shyt out in Coney Island. You see how that motherfukker stayed close to the beach/train station where it's "safe"