:ooh: Im now celibate

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Lookherenikka

Is this a joke??!?! What the fukk skeets, I like my grimey posters to stay grimey. Not cool man, you disappointed many a scumbag on this site :pacspit:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I'd take a relationship like this over one where the girl is potentially being shared

:salute: to commitment

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Lookherenikka

Is this a joke??!?! What the fukk skeets, I like my grimey posters to stay grimey. Not cool man, you disappointed many a scumbag on this site :pacspit:

Nah breh, no joke... you dont want a nikka loose out there. I done enough damage running thru Essex , hudson, passaic counties in NJ, the 5 boros NY, PA, CT, GA, Chicago...smh just to name a few places

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both me and my girl made a commitment to be celibate on Sunday. She the real deal and she already saved my ass from a life of ratchetness. :snoop: We fukked for 4 hrs Thursday to get it out the way. We both detoxing and living clean lives and more than likely imma end up marrying her. Pray for us

It won't last. Your demons are too strong breh

tumblr_meu8urZ1Lw1qdtcjjo2_250_zpseeb8e4ae.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@skeetsinternal come up off some ratchet stories breh. if you're gonna go soft on us (quite literally :jawalrus:) then let us hear about the days of yore like you used to. i remember you saying you fukked some 1's and 2's :lawd: :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
this boy skeets said he would be celibate with this chick, not in general...we know your track record nikka, you'll be sharing that girl and she'll be sharing you in no time if ya'll actually stop fukking each other.

SMH...pray for me breh. SO far we been communicating alot...this past weekend we was on the phone for 5hours one night, 3 hrs another and typical convo be 30 minutes plus texting....she the real deal...

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
SMH...pray for me breh. SO far we been communicating alot...this past weekend we was on the phone for 5hours one night, 3 hrs another and typical convo be 30 minutes plus texting....she the real deal...

then ya'll better phone/skype sex...cuz when that urge hits? :whew: you'll be knockin down fat bytches in no time

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It won't last. Your demons are too strong breh

tumblr_meu8urZ1Lw1qdtcjjo2_250_zpseeb8e4ae.gif

Breh I got powerful demons at work. My girl read me this, Ephesian 10-20

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

I had to :salute: her with a kiss

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
@skeetsinternal come up off some ratchet stories breh. if you're gonna go soft on us (quite literally :jawalrus:) then let us hear about the days of yore like you used to. i remember you saying you fukked some 1's and 2's :lawd: :scusthov:

Lowest was a 2.3 breh:smugfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Both me and my girl made a commitment to be celibate on Sunday. She the real deal and she already saved my ass from a life of ratchetness. :snoop: We fukked for 4 hrs Thursday to get it out the way. We both detoxing and living clean lives and more than likely imma end up marrying her. Pray for us

Good luck on that. You are a better man than most for going through with it. If you guys get married this will help build a strong foundation for that. Damn...I couldn't go more than a week without getting some from my wife even back when we were just dating......