Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:snoop: I was trolling genius (except w the Gucci part)..And alot of us do that just because we know you NY nikkaz quick to get offended (as you proved with this reply) :heh:
But naw dude it don't do nothin for my "self esteem". This is a forum homie.. I was just bored. chill, g don't go all Fredo on me
Offended? :heh:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I always get a good laugh out of Sticky tough guy act.............

knowing this niqqa used to rock blond dreds, dressed like a house music dancer, used to cut my flattop and his name was Tropical.

We were all just laughing at that niqqa last month on the Crown Heights board in Facebook about that niqqa's transformation from local barber to thug on wax. :heh:
Didn't he use to run with Decepts?

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
his story about the 50 Cent story has changed about 3 times (similar to Ja Rule) which already tells you how weak it is, but the fact that he mentioned making Tony Yayo run when the incident was in 2003 and Yayo was locked up for all of it is proof enough. He's a champion liar.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Fredro Starr was hood cute back in the day.
In high school, he was the kind of guy I would have crushed on, but I would have been too intimidated and nerdy to talk to him at all EVER.
012413-music-moesha-Fredro-Starr.jpg

MN-BrandyFredro-378x240.jpg

e009679888b32de22aaa78658b9fa848.768x613x1.png

succulent!!!
tumblr_mu1o6xfYLZ1rmfojlo1_500.jpg

But Fredro Starr met Tupac, doe?
wpid-pacfatal1.jpg

Sticky Fingers seems like the bipolar type who killed several felonious people (who required killing) but is gentle with children and small animals.
sticky-fingaz-05.jpg

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of you act like you've never had a job before or you don't listen to the breakfast club regularly. cthagawd is out here looking for those reactions. he's trying to get publicity for himself by making dudes act foolish. they play themselves when they give into this shyt just like anyone plays themselves when they respond to an average ass internet troll who makes some youtube comment claiming biggie sucked at rapping or something. you should know the score going in and call him out on being a little troll who isn't gonna get to you rather than flipping out like he just slapped your moms or something.

dude has way more to lose than fredro by getting in a fight. at the end of the day on monday dude will be back on the radio in the largest market in the world and fredro will probably be doing a show at some struggle ass little club or bar. fredro ain't real either so idk why dudes keep claiming he's real in here. they say in this interview themselves that they're a damn gimmick. charlamagne did seem a little hurt that fredro called him a p*ssy though. i think he wanted the dudes to like him since he seems like a fan of theirs.

why the fukk wouldn't you run either? who the fukk is gonna get stomped out in a real life handicap match if they don't have to? yall sound like some martyrs for your ego or a bunch of john cenas. one on one is a different story, but fredro probably still shoulda ran from 50. :pachaha:

but hey brehs. get fired from your 6 figure job in the largest media market in the world to fight some hasbeen gimmick who is too washed up to even be eatin enough to get :flabbynsick: over him taking the lightest jab serious as fukk cuz he's got a napoleon complex.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
his story about the 50 Cent story has changed about 3 times (similar to Ja Rule) which already tells you how weak it is, but the fact that he mentioned making Tony Yayo run when the incident was in 2003 and Yayo was locked up for all of it is proof enough. He's a champion liar.

Tony Yayo do got a generic face though:patrice:..,that coulda been anybodys crazy eyed uncle that Fredro saw running from the scene:mjlol:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, Charlamange loves interviews when guests go off cause it gets views and for Onyx this is good pub because its got people talking about them. But on top of that, it does seem like Fredro jumped the gun on that and was buggin out, and Char did seem a little upset too. Either way it was entertaining

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
some of you act like you've never had a job before or you don't listen to the breakfast club regularly. cthagawd is out here looking for those reactions. he's trying to get publicity for himself by making dudes act foolish. they play themselves when they give into this shyt just like anyone plays themselves when they respond to an average ass internet troll who makes some youtube comment claiming biggie sucked at rapping or something. you should know the score going in and call him out on being a little troll who isn't gonna get to you rather than flipping out like he just slapped your moms or something.

dude has way more to lose than fredro by getting in a fight. at the end of the day on monday dude will be back on the radio in the largest market in the world and fredro will probably be doing a show at some struggle ass little club or bar. fredro ain't real either so idk why dudes keep claiming he's real in here. they say in this interview themselves that they're a damn gimmick. charlamagne did seem a little hurt that fredro called him a p*ssy though. i think he wanted the dudes to like him since he seems like a fan of theirs.

why the fukk wouldn't you run either? who the fukk is gonna get stomped out in a real life handicap match if they don't have to? yall sound like some martyrs for your ego or a bunch of john cenas. one on one is a different story, but fredro probably still shoulda ran from 50. :pachaha:

but hey brehs. get fired from your 6 figure job in the largest media market in the world to fight some hasbeen gimmick who is too washed up to even be eatin enough to get :flabbynsick: over him taking the lightest jab serious as fukk cuz he's got a napoleon complex.
Most of these dues are squares who are looking for some street shyt to go down, so they can laugh from their suburban home.