Only xbox carriers should be upset over potential $70 games

Daps
If I for some strange reason was an xbox guy, I’d be a little upset seeing as xbox has very little to offer as far as exclusives go. :yeshrug:

:camby: But I don’t wanna hear no complaining from the Sony brehs

:ufdup: You already know we get that good crack

Look at how Sony is ending the ps4 life cycle. They deliver.

$10 extra ain’t no thang :whew: nikkas is already paying $65 now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Take 2 CEO already told nikkaz. Games been at 60 dollars for 15 years. It's overdue. More variable pricing is needed and hopefully we get that going forward

Movie ticket prices are up almost 50 percent since then :mjlol:

Nintendo was charging nikkaz a cool hunnid back in the early 90s for fukks sakes :laff:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Take 2 CEO already told nikkaz. Games been at 60 dollars for 15 years. It's overdue. More variable pricing is needed and hopefully we get that going forward

Nintendo was charging nikkaz a cool hunnid back in the early 90s for fukks sakes :laff:
man games were special back then

now "everybody's rapping". games are dropping every day

they gotta use some made up scale now...triple A double A all bullshyt. cant justify premiums imo

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nah, I feel you.

But, if Avowed, Fable, State of Decay 3 are actually good games along with the predictable Halo, Gears, Forza, than that game pass would be even more of a good fukking deal considering them shyts come free, day one on it.

Either way, OP, you right, breh.
:salute: $70 is worth it.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

So you want to get robbed of the initial price and nickel and dime DLC microtransactions? I don't remember that back in the 90s.:ld:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

yeah when I heard that I couldn't believe my parents bought me games
I called them just to say I loved them

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So you want to get robbed of the initial price and nickel and dime DLC microtransactions? I don't remember that back in the 90s.:ld:
Even with dlc and micro transactions , it's still nowhere close to those prices.

Never forget One of my homeboys had asked his dad for SF2 and his dad was like cool. Dad went to the store and came back and told my boy

"Son, I love you but you done lost your fukkin mind thinking I'm paying 100 dollars for an Intendo game. What the fukk do I look like boy. You better get a gotdamn job. I'll whip your ass if you ask me some shyt like that again"

:laff:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

A fool and his money part ways. I would dissect this post but, it's pointless.

Daps
This is fiction. Enough content has been removed from a typical game that just the bare essentials are that price. If you want the full experience it cost more than that.

What? This makes no fukking sense.

God of war wasn’t a full experience?

Spider-Man?

Ghost of Tsushima?

and countless other games :mjlol:

Wtf you talking bout Breh ?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll put it like this it's not a coincidence that Sony is charging more for there 1st party titles after providing digital only options and taking a big loss on there system.

The recouping on the back end.

Meanwhile you getting Microsoft 1st party tiles and then some for 59 or 9 bucks a month.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is fiction. Enough content has been removed from a typical game that just the bare essentials are that price. If you want the full experience it cost more than that.

Even with the "full experience" it's Still SUBSTANTIALLY cheaper today. And that's with skyrocketing development costs compared to back then too.
What? This makes no fukking sense.

God of war wasn’t a full experience?

Spider-Man?

Ghost of Tsushima?

and countless other games :mjlol:

Wtf you talking bout Breh ?

/thread

The costs of Everything has gone up over the last 15 years but you want video games to stay 60?