Only in the hood...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas actually getting in their car and driving or walking decent distances to buy ONE loose square

"Short me" as soon as you pull out a cigarette

Two cars stopped dead ass in the middle of the road having a convo, holding up everybody else in traffic. you blow your horn, they take a few more minutes finishing the conversation, then drive past you with the :stopitslime: mug like you were bogus :mindblown:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
-Pot on the back of the stove with no handle on it, with old hot dog water in it
-16 Country Crock butter tubs in the fridge........only 1 of them has actual butter in it
-Deck of cards with "BIG" & "LIL" written on the jokers
-An aunt in the back room yelling at no one in particular "don't be running in and out this house makin' all that noise, lettin' the air out!"
-Dog in the backyard tied to a tree barking all night, and only one person in the world can feed it without getting bit

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Side streets be dirty ass hell too
Uh huh. Not gonna lie, when I start driving through a part of a city I don't know and I see a ton of street garbage...
office-space-rapping-o.gif

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
When you see 3 young nikkas on 1 10 speed

$5,000 rims+bang on a $1500 bucket thats about to die

Sell your house now for cash posters posted everywear

When you can use you ebt card at churches chicken

Empty Wild Irish rose/20/20 bottles everywhere.

Plastic covering windows on a car thats been broken for years.

Females walking around with them goofy scarfs on they head

Weave blowing around the hood like its tumble weed

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beauty supply next to a liquor store
majority of the either a family dollar, metro PCs, cricket, citi trends and a laundromat will be in the same complex.

if you see any female with pajama bottoms, a t shirt and some old navy flip flops you know your in the hood.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nikkas actually getting in their car and driving or walking decent distances to buy ONE loose square

"Short me" as soon as you pull out a cigarette

Two cars stopped dead ass in the middle of the road having a convo, holding up everybody else in traffic. you blow your horn, they take a few more minutes finishing the conversation, then drive past you with the :stopitslime: mug like you were bogus :mindblown:

man this shyt is infuriating :fire:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
-Pot on the back of the stove with no handle on it, with old hot dog water in it
-16 Country Crock butter tubs in the fridge........only 1 of them has actual butter in it
-Deck of cards with "BIG" & "LIL" written on the jokers
-An aunt in the back room yelling at no one in particular "don't be running in and out this house makin' all that noise, lettin' the air out!"
-Dog in the backyard tied to a tree barking all night, and only one person in the world can feed it without getting bit

:mjlol: