All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukked up blinds in the windows cause muthafukkas are nosey

bytches walking around in pajama pants with no panties underneath

Buick Oldsmobile and Iroc Camaros :wow:

Thats my favorite to see walking around in Walmart

yall forgot kids sitting and playing on broke down cars that havent moved in months

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Packs of soy sauce/hot sauce/mustard in the kitchen drawer:mjpls:
I'm notorious for going to friends houses and throwing these away on purpose. Id find them at a friend's house and be like "soandso you know I can't stand to find those in people's houses and am throwing them away, right?"

It ain't just the hood tho. I was dating this rich Indian chick (she's a doctor with her own practice and her pops is a millionaire) and she had a drawer full of them shyts too. She was upset when I threw her shyt away :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You need somebody to watch yo car? I'm taking tips" :birdman:especially if you trying to park your car to go to a club in the hood.

That big ass "Thank You For Shopping" sign that is in the front of corner stores and hood gas stations. Seen that shyt coast to coast but never in the burbs.

thank-you-for-shopping-here-sign-mounted-on-outside-wall-of-convenience-cc7f16.jpg

Fiends trying to sell work socks for a dollar

Fiends lined up around the block for methadone. Suburban methadone clinics like a real doctors office

The whole liquor store behind bulletproof glass

Ten year olds that everybody from the OGs to the police are scared of :whoa:

Corner store Arab who is basically black and ghetto as fukk

Dopeboys outside trying to sell you drugs you never tried before when you just trying to cop some bud. "I swear smoking wet is just like taking two e pills, you need to try this shyt" :dahell:

Everyone white is the police or suspected to be an undercover or a knock

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Saw this posted years ago in this thread.
ff87b97e282345502b3a6059d5984ad2.jpg

Back in the 10th grade me and my (play)cousin had skipped school and we were just walking around trying to figure out what to do and we saw an old Mexican guy pushing this. He asked me am I hungry. I said yeah but was like we ain't got no money. He went to that old Mexican guy and punched him in the jaw and proceeded to rob him. I was like :gucci::mjtf::why::mindblown: but kind of like :gladbron: :mjlol:because it was unexpected and my friend was a crazy dude. There was a small pond nearby and he started pushing the cart into the pond and the Mexican guy tried to stop him and my friend proceeded to throw the Mexican guy in the pond and then pushed the cart into the pond. Looking back that was some sucker shyt and foul as hell but at the time I laughed it off. :francis::mjlol:

I participated in some crazy and demonic shyt back in those days. :snoop::pachaha::mjlit::mjcry: