Only 8% of women use condoms

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To be fair, I believe that

Because I'm my lifetime, I've never had a woman ask for the condom.

I've just pulled them out because I've always been afraid of either catching something or knocking someone up.

One time I smashed a girl and I ran out of condoms and she literally did the "fukk it" and put me in. But she had her tubes tied and we'd known each other since HS so it was a calculated risk.

I've usually used condoms until the 2nd or 3rd encounter, in which much like the situation I just mentioned, she's comfortable and I say something slick like "The Plan B is on me" or something.

Then she giggles and I hit the :mjgrin:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
The only time I tried wearing a condom was in a committed relationship where we was fukking several times a day. That piece of rubber got thrown in the trash not even 5 minutes later :camby:

Girls don't be giving a fukk and only guys who struggle with sex talk about condoms. They for teenagers

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I only had one woman, the girl in Charlotte in 2013, do this. Ask me to wear one, I whip it out, then she like "nah you good"...

This actually reminds me, my youngest daughter's mom, when we were about to do it the first time, she did ask me if I had a condom. So that's 4 women in 14 years. I said "nah I don't but I'll go to the store and grab one real quick". I already had the meat out, she was like "no you don't have to", grabbed my meat and went in...

After we had our daughter she asked me to get condoms, I bought a pack but we never used them. So I guess that first time she asked if I had them, I don't really know why...

That 10% number is only women who ask or mention a condom. It's definitely not the number of women who absolutely enforce you wear one. That number has to be 5% at best...

And to everyone in here, I do NOT think it makes a chick "nasty" if she doesn't make a guy wear a condom. Many women protect themselves in other ways, condoms aren't the only form of protection...

Women don't like condoms either...
Just pure, unadulterated... Undeniable facts lol

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
In my previous timeline. STDs didn’t exist. Scientists fukked up the timeline messing with a haldron collider causing many of us to get trapped in this timeline. I still don’t wear condoms though.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
This because lord knows im a wild nikka if i let loose.

Had one STD in my whole life and learned my lesson. Had a nikka crying on the toilet, scared if pissing.

Said to myself never again.
I've never had one but the way my relative described the feeling was enough :hubie:

The worst part is they had to go pee frequently because of the medication they were taking.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I only had one woman, the girl in Charlotte in 2013, do this. Ask me to wear one, I whip it out, then she like "nah you good"...

This actually reminds me, my youngest daughter's mom, when we were about to do it the first time, she did ask me if I had a condom. So that's 4 women in 14 years. I said "nah I don't but I'll go to the store and grab one real quick". I already had the meat out, she was like "no you don't have to", grabbed my meat and went in...

After we had our daughter she asked me to get condoms, I bought a pack but we never used them. So I guess that first time she asked if I had them, I don't really know why...

That 10% number is only women who ask or mention a condom. It's definitely not the number of women who absolutely enforce you wear one. That number has to be 5% at best...

And to everyone in here, I do NOT think it makes a chick "nasty" if she doesn't make a guy wear a condom. Many women protect themselves in other ways, condoms aren't the only form of protection...

Women don't like condoms either...
From adult cooties? How Sway?