Only 8% of women use condoms

Daps
...............I'm accepting a handjob dammit. I ain't got time to not get the real thing. If you wear latex gloves and watch ya hands is really washing ya hands? Can you really feel the water? This is why I opt for a handjob. Until we get them STIs results. I will gladly take a handjob...the way she spits in my face and calls me a fukk muthafukking bytch as she chokes me out for being weak to suckle her BBAs :noah:

see part of the problem is here as you have discussed is that people are selfish. sex is more than just a wet genital.... there's kissing, body to body contact, rubbing, kissing, etc. you can still have great sex with a condom and i do. yall sound like nobody ever made love to you lol :francis:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
see part of the problem is here as you have discussed is that people are selfish. sex is more than just a wet genital.... there's kissing, body to body contact, rubbing, kissing, etc. you can still have great sex with a condom and i do. yall sound like nobody ever made love to you lol :francis:
They have and it wasn't with a condom :usure:

Almost every partner I had when I decided to geaux condomless we were exclusive and got tested to a "T". I always was the 1st to show paperwork. I believe in respecting a woman's body. No matter how degenerate and sexually deviant I appear on here, I ensure there safety is 1st.

Condoms are for people who don't want kids and don't wanna share DNA. I just don't like smell or rain boots and rain coats lol.

:hubie:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
I can kinda believe it. Most women aren’t just fukking random nikkas, they’re mainly with a long term boyfriend or something of the sort. If you’ve been seeing somebody for some time, you’re not gonna use condoms like that if you trust them. Condoms are for whores and one night stands.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I only had one woman, the girl in Charlotte in 2013, do this. Ask me to wear one, I whip it out, then she like "nah you good"...

This actually reminds me, my youngest daughter's mom, when we were about to do it the first time, she did ask me if I had a condom. So that's 4 women in 14 years. I said "nah I don't but I'll go to the store and grab one real quick". I already had the meat out, she was like "no you don't have to", grabbed my meat and went in...

After we had our daughter she asked me to get condoms, I bought a pack but we never used them. So I guess that first time she asked if I had them, I don't really know why...

That 10% number is only women who ask or mention a condom. It's definitely not the number of women who absolutely enforce you wear one. That number has to be 5% at best...

And to everyone in here, I do NOT think it makes a chick "nasty" if she doesn't make a guy wear a condom. Many women protect themselves in other ways, condoms aren't the only form of protection...

Women don't like condoms either...

How many kids do you have and with how many different women? Were you under the impression that the mothers of your children were on BC before they got pregnant?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Most women do not care for condoms. A girl I'm seeing right now made me wait almost 2 months to have sex (because she doesn't just give it up to anybody) yet the 1st time we fukked she didn't want to use a condom. She said she doesn't like the smell of latex.

:skip:
hope you realize you waited because she only has bareback sex with one breh at a time

you were waiting in line

Daps
They have and it wasn't with a condom :usure:

Almost every partner I had when I decided to geaux condomless we were exclusive and got tested to a "T". I always was the 1st to show paperwork. I believe in respecting a woman's body. No matter how degenerate and sexually deviant I appear on here, I ensure there safety is 1st.

Condoms are for people who don't want kids and don't wanna share DNA. I just don't like smell or rain boots and rain coats lol.

:hubie:

i'm just saying some of yall are hyperfocused on wetness lol. sounding like rap thots :pachaha:
then yall cry when rap thots go up!

#WAP