Only 8% of women use condoms

Daps
I mean....after a while yea. But I'm not having protected sex. I'd rather get a handjob. What's the point of wearing a condom and having sex? All you feel is tightness and warmth. I wanna feel the ridges, wetness, tightness and warmth.

You make me wear a condom when I got my paper work Imma tell you let me feel dat Kung fu grip.

sounds like a personal issue cuz it feel the same to me. any difference is neglible

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
sounds like a personal issue cuz it feel the same to me. any difference is neglible
...............I'm accepting a handjob dammit. I ain't got time to not get the real thing.

If you wear latex gloves and wash ya hands is really washing ya hands? Can you really feel the water?

This is why I opt for a handjob. Until we get them STIs results. I will gladly take a handjob...the way she spits in my face and calls me a fukk muthafukking bytch as she chokes me out for being weak to suckle her BBAs :noah:

Last edited:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Since when did it change to the ladies(not prostitutes)main responsibilities to have condoms on deck?

:dahell::mjlol:
I always have my own condoms. I always thought that was part of being a grown lady and having your own place. I even carried in my wallet being as I change bags so much. Also, there’s a lot of cap going on in here because the amount of times I had to force condoms to be worn and check during the middle of the act tells me these responses are sus