Online Only Games Running This Generation?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
actually you're wrong... you, like most people, confuse the statement "avg" with "people i know"

ps4 has sold 35 million consoles since launch... do you have any idea what even 1% of them are doing with their gaming?? no you do not

you look at the highest selling games, and they are third party, and not any online ONLY games

The 10 best-selling games of the year (2015)
  1. Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC) - i'll give you that cause it's mainly multiplayer
  2. Madden NFL 16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3) - TOO many people play dynasty/career mode for this to count as online only
  3. Fallout 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) - doesn't even have online
  4. Star Wars: Battlefront (Xbox One, PS4, PC) - that's 2 for online only
  5. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One) 360, PS3, PC) - nah.... gta online pretty much sucks to the community... and there is no way you can say people didn't buy this for the 1 player mode too
  6. NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3) - same as madden so nah
  7. Minecraft (360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4) - another no.... has online but def is played a shytload alone
  8. FIFA 16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3) - same as madden/2k
  9. Mortal Kombat X (PS4, Xbox One) - 50/50 cause people will play story and challenges and have friends over to play
  10. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC) - 3

and the rest would check out the same...

Best-Selling Physical Games in US for February 2016:
The order of the platforms in parentheses corresponds to sales

1. Far Cry Primal (PS4, Xbox One)
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
  3. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
  4. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4, Xbox One)
  5. NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3)
  6. Lego Marvel Avengers (PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, PS3, 3DS, PlayStation Vita)
  7. Street Fighter V (PS4)
  8. Minecraft (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3)
  9. Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (3DS)
  10. Fallout 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

same thing.... a lot of games have online MODE...

but online ONLY... no no no no... that doesn't dominate nor is it even the majority of games on either list

and that's just US.... imagine what the sales are in other countries where the online is worse and they hate FPS

there's a reason microsoft scaled that shyt back.... there's a reason there was an uproar... they have millions put into researching the market... it wasn't just sony stans and false info... they didn't just go back on their word for shyts and giggles and internet comments... they would have lost MAJOR money pulling that shyt
:skip:
Breh...
:wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Are you dumb.
“Most games have an online mode. Not online only”

Did something change? Gta online sucks and some people bought it for single player. I’m one.

not sure what you bringing up here

Didn't you post the red font on GTA online state that the online community sucks and that the community of the game thought it sucks? I think that's what @GoldenGlove is pointing out as not aging well.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are you dumb.
“Most games have an online mode. Not online only”

Did something change? Gta online sucks and some people bought it for single player. I’m one.

not sure what you bringing up here
I'm not dumb. And yes, everything has changed.

GTA Online alone brought in damn near a billion in 2020. It's raked in 6.4 billion since it launched. I also bought it for the single player and never even played the online, but I'm smart enough to know that GTA Online was a major success and people still playing and spending money in it every day... 6 years after that post you made.

:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Didn't you post the red font on GTA online state that the online community sucks and that the community of the game thought it sucks? I think that's what @GoldenGlove is pointing out as not aging well.
I'm not dumb. And yes, everything has changed.

GTA Online alone brought in damn near a billion in 2020. It's raked in 6.4 billion since it launched. I also bought it for the single player and never even played the online, but I'm smart enough to know that GTA Online was a major success and people still playing and spending money in it every day... 6 years after that post you made.

:mjlol:
What about quality are y’all missing. Yes it brings in money. To me, cause all I did was state my opinion, it’s trash. I personally don’t play it. I never said for the most part the community anything. I said some users bought it for single player. Was I wrong? Same with RDR2. Some bought it with no plans on playing the online mode.

My point was dude was saying online ONLY was just fine. Saying online only games was the future.

now he’s moving goalposts. Now it’s online MODE is included in most games. Well no shyt. I said those exact words then. There’s a HUGE difference in online mode and online only and we not gonna let him try and say one means the other.

these games are still including large single player sides to their games. And with gta, it’s over 60 hours long plus of single player content. MS was trying to tell us ALL games would REQUIRE online check ins and he was saying it’s cool cause all games would be online only soon.

zero of them are. My point stands