One week later, it looks like Microsoft is already breaking a big promise with Xbox Series X

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They said a year out at least... Most of the games they showed as “exclusives” are literally at least a year out... where’s the lie?
I didn't say the word lie just that the messaging is off and that could confuse the casual holiday buyer deciding to keep their One or go for the Series.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tbh I'm gonna tell y'all something that's been bothering me all day is that Xbox literally threw the bag to obsidian to have their new RPG all to themselves...:stopitslime: shyt should have been on PS5 too... And even though it's Xbox exclusive I won't buy no Xbox series x, ravenhawk(whatever model name it is now) to play it unless it's dirt cheap

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't say the word lie just that the messaging is off and that could confuse the casual holiday buyer deciding to keep their One or go for the Series.
Its july... its not going to confuse anyone.

The games that will be releasing on both systems are listed, the games that don’t have a release date and are X-Series exclusives are listed...

The article is literally whining and crying that Xboxx”lied” about the timetable of exclusives being released... they didn’t. There was no release dates and most of those games were in early development...

And regardless... so what?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Its july... its not going to confuse anyone.

The games that will be releasing on both systems are listed, the games that don’t have a release date and are X-Series exclusives are listed...

The article is literally whining and crying that Xboxx”lied” about the timetable of exclusives being released... they didn’t. There was no release dates and most of those games were in early development...

And regardless... so what?
You must live in a smarter country than America :dead:

We can revist this thread when the time comes but there will be people that expect some of those games shown to run on their One S/One X and not be forced to buy a new $500 console. Because MS stated they didn't want to leave anyone behind. Now I know they have a 1-2 year grace period but not everyone will pick that up because how it was stated from the jump

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

He’s finally cracked :russ:

tenor.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People gave them shyt for pledging One support. They withdraw it and they get shyt for that. Make up your minds.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps