One week later, it looks like Microsoft is already breaking a big promise with Xbox Series X

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said in the other thread they need to dump who ever is in charge of their PR cause the messaging has been shyt. All they had to say is that the remaining Xbox One games they have in the pipeline will receive upgrades on the Series X and that whenever you make the jump to next gen those upgrades will be available to you for free and call it a day. Instead they made it a huge deal by throwing extras on the shyt and making it seem like they had this huge cross gen initiative.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look what I found on the way to the store. :mjlol:

No. You made this up. This is dumb.

only reason to hold the games off the old consoles is to force people to upgrade. And buy remasters

Applaud Sony for taking advantage of your pockets brehs :mjlol:
:mjlol:

Again. The existence of an old gen version won’t “hold anything back” that’s a myth made up by forum posters.

We see games made for a wide variety of hardware today, and that will continue into the future. The release of a PS5 doesn’t automatically make any hardware less than it obsolete.

The only reason for Sony to hold games off PS4 early on is to sell you on a new console.

Microsoft literally making sure everyone has to way to play games and people are bashing them. In the long run though like always it will be the standard.

I really don't see the big deal, the 1st year or 2 of gaming probably can be run on xbx1, will it be the best looking or best experience... probably not. But instead of locking anyone out for 1 or 2 games everyone has access. They did the same thing with the X1X and this is a much bigger power jump than that one.... so you'll likely to see a big difference.

Sony on the other hand is about to give you godfall (1st) and make you purchase a whole system and you all have zero clues what ps5 exclusives are gonna be dropping in the next two year. But buy the (sofar) lesser powerful system to play multiplatform games in hopes of sony exclusives with in the next 4 years.

I'll pick up my Series X knowing that I will have the most powerful, an actually exclusive and that the multiplatform games i have will probably look and run better than on the ps5 and have access to all my old xbox game library, and accessories that will be usable on the series X.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

*goes to the store*

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is just Sony stans acting dumb. As usual :stopitslime:

It was always just the games coming out within the first year or so. It’s obvious those game fall outside of that window.

it was always said that eventually Xbox one support would stop eventually.

As it’s always been.

It’s just Sony making yall upgrade hardware for a PS4 expansion:mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Microsoft once again mixing up their messaging. Phil did say they weren't gonna be many exclusives dropping the first two years so I assume anything shown that was straight Series X is coming out in 2022 and beyond. Still confusing for the causal who has to decide what to get in November in a recession.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Halo is the only game that's cross gen. The others are exclusive, which is great news.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is just Sony stans acting dumb. As usual :stopitslime:

It was always just the games coming out within the first year or so. It’s obvious those game fall outside of that window.

it was always said that eventually Xbox one support would stop eventually.

As it’s always been.

It’s just Sony making yall upgrade hardware for a PS4 expansion:mjlol:
"...eventually"

Y'all the worst man...every generation, the gymnastics. :lolbron:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What the fukk do you mean?

They always said it was just the first year or so.

Where’s the gymnastics??
Come on fam, several next gen titles were mislabeled (we're going to go with that for now) to be cross-gen during their showcase yesterday. Now that the showcase is over, they're scrambling to remove any indication of current gen support.

And you have to keep it 2 Virgils, most of the comments across the Xbox universe was at least we'll get these titles through game pass.

So which is it, Phil selling wolf tickets or the interns who put the videos and slide decks together need to be released?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Come on fam, several next gen titles were mislabeled (we're going to go with that for now) to be cross-gen during their showcase yesterday. Now that the showcase is over, they're scrambling to remove any indication of current gen support.

And you have to keep it 2 Virgils, most of the comments across the Xbox universe was at least we'll get these titles through game pass.

So which is it, Phil selling wolf tickets or the interns who put the videos and slide decks together need to be released?
Like I said, y’all just looking to play dumb to find a problem.

Two games were mislabeled, maybe. They always said Xbox one support for first party games would be for the first year or so. Those games aren’t coming any time soon, so they have nothing to do with those comments.

All of them are coming to Gamepass regardless.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that means is the games aren't coming out within the next year or so.

And what do you all care about it of it was suppose to come out next year.

You all think it holds the games back anyway so you should be happy