One week later, it looks like Microsoft is already breaking a big promise with Xbox Series X

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I mean that’s a good thing :ehh:

so I guess this means those games can’t play on old hardware? Someone with knowledge help me out :russ:

Think of it this way:

- Told you, you wasn't f*cking before you even got there.
- Answered the door in nothing but a long T-shirt and little ass shorts.
- 35 minutes into whatever y'all watching on Netfilx she mentions she's on her period.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean that’s a good thing :ehh:

so I guess this means those games can’t play on old hardware? Someone with knowledge help me out :russ:
It’s a good thing but the point is they lied about it and tried to make Sony look like the bad guys when there was no need. Most people want to play real next gen games built for that specific powerful console and not held back.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This is just Sony stans acting dumb. As usual :stopitslime:

It was always just the games coming out within the first year or so. It’s obvious those game fall outside of that window.

it was always said that eventually Xbox one support would stop eventually.

As it’s always been.

It’s just Sony making yall upgrade hardware for a PS4 expansion:mjlol:
This makes no sense. Phil clearly said going forward no gamer will be left behind. Not gamers will be left behind after year 1 lol
And it’s even more crazy it’s nothing to be left behind :dead:

Meach it’s nothing to damage control

u can’t even live with the Xbox x because they canceled that shyt and it’s treated like a OG X1 so it too is getting left behind after costing $500 smh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This makes no sense. Phil clearly said going forward no gamer will be left behind. Not gamers will be left behind after year 1 lol
And it’s even more crazy it’s nothing to be left behind :dead:

Meach it’s nothing to damage control

u can’t even live with the Xbox x because they canceled that shyt and it’s treated like a OG X1 so it too is getting left behind after costing $500 smh
That’s why Xbox Game Studios titles we release in the next couple of years—like Halo Infinite—will be available and play great on Xbox Series X and Xbox One. We won’t force you to upgrade to Xbox Series X at launch to play Xbox exclusives.”

Like I said , y’all just here to say dumb shyt :manny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That’s why Xbox Game Studios titles we release in the next couple of years—like Halo Infinite—will be available and play great on Xbox Series X and Xbox One. We won’t force you to upgrade to Xbox Series X at launch to play Xbox exclusives.”

Like I said , y’all just here to say dumb shyt :manny:
Do MS own Forza?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Phil Spencer claims generational exclusives are "completely counter to what gaming is about" - MSPoweruser

Xbox boss Phil Spencer has expressed his opinion on generational exclusives that require gamers to purchase entire new machines in order to experience new games.

In an interview with GamesIndustry.biz, via VGC, Spencer claims that generational exclusives are “completely counter to what gaming is about.”

This comes after the news that Xbox exclusives will remain cross-gen for the next year, allowing gamers to eventually transition across to the next-generation Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S over time. On the other hand, PlayStation is offering a more traditional approach with Spider-Man Miles Morales being only available on PlayStation 5 this holiday.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Phil Spencer claims generational exclusives are "completely counter to what gaming is about" - MSPoweruser

Xbox boss Phil Spencer has expressed his opinion on generational exclusives that require gamers to purchase entire new machines in order to experience new games.

In an interview with GamesIndustry.biz, via VGC, Spencer claims that generational exclusives are “completely counter to what gaming is about.”

This comes after the news that Xbox exclusives will remain cross-gen for the next year, allowing gamers to eventually transition across to the next-generation Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S over time. On the other hand, PlayStation is offering a more traditional approach with Spider-Man Miles Morales being only available on PlayStation 5 this holiday.

Dont worry more gymnastics coming

halo-washed.gif

Daps
Made nothing for the Bone for years and they STILL don't have shyt for the next three years on the new console. :wow: :dead: :scust:
:dead:
I might not get a series X for years if that's the case
I think the only 2021 titles they may have are The Gunk which looked cool and Pscyhonauts 2 as there seem to be small gameplay segments shown w/out a HUD
However, it is concerning that the titles that look like they could release next year don't even have 2021 in the trailer, indicating not even 2021 is guaranteed for them
It looks like the Series X might not get the other games shown outside of Infinite this conference until 2022-2023 :francis:
That's not counting delays
After their long ass droughts of no games this gen :dwillhuh:
How MS?
Then after they release those games they won't have shyt for the rest of the gen and will focus on the next gen

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:dead:
I might not get a series X for years if that's the case
I think the only 2021 titles they may have are The Gunk which looked cool and Pscyhonauts 2 as there seem to be small gameplay segments shown w/out a HUD
However, it is concerning that the titles that look like they could release next year don't even have 2021 in the trailer, indicating not even 2021 is guaranteed for them
It looks like the Series X might not get the other games shown outside of Infinite this conference until 2022-2023 :francis:
That's not counting delays
After there long ass droughts of no games this gen :dwillhuh:
How MS?
Then after they release those games they won't have shyt for the rest of the gen and will focus on the next gen
Horrendous management, man. I don't know how people support them. A couple of these will probably get canceled Scalebound style too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is just Sony stans acting dumb. As usual :stopitslime:

It was always just the games coming out within the first year or so. It’s obvious those game fall outside of that window.

it was always said that eventually Xbox one support would stop eventually.

As it’s always been.

It’s just Sony making yall upgrade hardware for a PS4 expansion:mjlol:
Bruh these nikkas are so stupid :mjlol:

This fakkit who wrote the article was saying that Xbox “lied” about not only having XS1 exclusives for atleast another year when it was CLEAR most of those exclusives were in the earliest stages of development...

But these dikkriders went off crying about it like why? You don’t like the system, don’t care for it so when does it matter when a next gen exclusive drops...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Microsoft once again mixing up their messaging. Phil did say they weren't gonna be many exclusives dropping the first two years so I assume anything shown that was straight Series X is coming out in 2022 and beyond. Still confusing for the causal who has to decide what to get in November in a recession.
They said a year out at least... Most of the games they showed as “exclusives” are literally at least a year out... where’s the lie?