One of the most frustrating things youll see today: Jeff Bezos wealth visualized in pixels

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
bytch about white
supremacy and then dikk ride the end results brehs.

I'm gonna inherit the family business, I just dont want nikkas complaining when they see me in that Bentley coupe in 20 years :hubie:

nikkas be comparing capitalists to slave owners and shyt :dead:

If someone is getting up everyday and doing good business, I dont see the problem :hubie:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is disgusting. I believe there should be a cap or like 10 billion and anything over that just goes back into the system. That would stop a lot of unnecessary greed and improve the world.
There doesnt even need to be a cap. Return top marginal tax rates to where they were before Reagan got in and a whole bunch of domino’s fall. Go back 40 years before that and suddenly infrastructure can be paid for, colleges will have oodles of state funding, etc. It would be damn near like the post war boom so long as the pay actually went to the people in the form of more fleshed out tax bases and higher incomes.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That shyt is disgusting. I believe there should be a cap or like 10 billion and anything over that just goes back into the system. That would stop a lot of unnecessary greed and improve the world.

Most of these folks wealth is in stock. The stock wasn’t always worth the amount that is driving his wealth up. How would you cap that, you can’t cap the stock price, you just gonna take his shares away? If the stock drops are you gonna give them back?