one of my most scariest Chicago experiences :wow:

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
is there anything worse than a nugga asking you what set you rep, what part of the city you from

like nikka i dont know you and im a career professional f outta my face ho

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

And in today's episode of 'Black folk say the whitest things'.

Last edited:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Not setting foot on the south side this weekend....I'm strictly staying in downtown and venture into the northside. I might hit it to the west side for some Harold's ..... Chitown brehs take it easy on ur Coli Breh :lupe:

breh harlods out west? go to uncle remus but you might catch that dj nate treatment

you want some quality harolds in a safe environment go to the one in hyde park near the UofC

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I was on the Southside, walkin down the street, and I pass bout 5 nikkaz at the bus stop. One nikka was like "what is you?" I'm like "huh?" He asked me again and I was like "blackstone", even tho I wasn't, I was just nervous as fukk. He was like "aw, we brothaz:krs:" and proceeded to shake up wit me and my homie. We walked away, threw up the 5 and continued on our way. We get bout 50 yds ahead, and the nikka who shook up wit us is right behind us:merchant:. Then one of his guys chased us and yelled "AINT NO DAMN MOES OUT HERE, nikka!:birdman:"

We got away and later on, we found out them was some BD nikkaz.

When I go up there, I leave my gang shyt back in backwater ass Decatur, Illinois.

I bet them was some nikkaz related to @beaniemac :beli:

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif