one of my most scariest Chicago experiences :wow:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Goodluck w/that breh.... Here is a quick tip.. STAY ON THE NORTH SIDE.... stick with the white yuppie/college/trendy hipster homo crowd :heh:

Naw I'm gonna rent out a lil apartment in the jects..why would I move major weight to some hipsters..? I pushing my shyt thru the streets the old fashioned way..

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Naw I'm gonna rent out a lil apartment in the jects..why would I move major weight to some hipsters..? I pushing my shyt thru the streets the old fashioned way..
Uhh Because there are less cops on the Northside and yuppies and college students have more money than anyone you'll encounter on the southside...

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Goodluck with that my friend cuz Yo azz will be getting TAXXXXXED like a mug :dead: and I dont mean by IRS either :mjpls:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Not setting foot on the south side this weekend....I'm strictly staying in downtown and venture into the northside. I might hit it to the west side for some Harold's ..... Chitown brehs take it easy on ur Coli Breh :lupe:

Harolds are all over the southside.Only harolds out west closed.You from nyc and shook like this?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
nikkas old enough to be my father gang banging

Get a hobby nikka.

fukk I look like wearing matching outfits around a whole bunch socially awkward ass nikkas bytch this ain't no boy band and I ain't gay :pacspit:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you dont have to go to the hood for Harolds...they have one in Wicker Park on Milwaukee.
Good chicken + Shopping + Fine bytches > yelling through bullet proof window watching who standing behind you
I remember going for the first time.my boy took me and I was like:wtf: at the glass.

Once I tasted that chicken smeared in that sauce I was like :lawd:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was on the Southside, walkin down the street, and I pass bout 5 nikkaz at the bus stop. One nikka was like "what is you?" I'm like "huh?" He asked me again and I was like "blackstone", even tho I wasn't, I was just nervous as fukk. He was like "aw, we brothaz:krs:" and proceeded to shake up wit me and my homie. We walked away, threw up the 5 and continued on our way. We get bout 50 yds ahead, and the nikka who shook up wit us is right behind us:merchant:. Then one of his guys chased us and yelled "AINT NO DAMN MOES OUT HERE, nikka!:birdman:"

We got away and later on, we found out them was some BD nikkaz.

When I go up there, I leave my gang shyt back in backwater ass Decatur, Illinois.

I bet them was some nikkaz related to @beaniemac :beli:
Next time that happens, friend. pull out your electronic mobile media device and tell those gang members, wait wait wait, friends, Listen to this. Make sure you look them in the eye intently to drive the moment home.

They'll probably join a Brazillian Jiujitsu academy and start going to church after that. Lives changed forever.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So the OP not a Moe, but know how to shake up Stone....with a BD...who not a Moe...but shook up as one...and realized moments later that there is in fact no moes near the land and got mad AFTER he himself as a BD just shook up moe (which there arent any by there)?

:what: