one of my most scariest Chicago experiences :wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I was on the Southside, walkin down the street, and I pass bout 5 nikkaz at the bus stop. One nikka was like "what is you?" I'm like "huh?" He asked me again and I was like "blackstone", even tho I wasn't, I was just nervous as fukk. He was like "aw, we brothaz:krs:" and proceeded to shake up wit me and my homie. We walked away, threw up the 5 and continued on our way. We get bout 50 yds ahead, and the nikka who shook up wit us is right behind us:merchant:. Then one of his guys chased us and yelled "AINT NO DAMN MOES OUT HERE, nikka!:birdman:"

We got away and later on, we found out them was some BD nikkaz.

When I go up there, I leave my gang shyt back in backwater ass Decatur, Illinois.

I bet them was some nikkaz related to @beaniemac :beli:
bro i remember waiting for my flight at o'hare ....

i was shook as fukk...even though them GBE nikkas couldn't reach me at the gate seats..i was worried if one of their couzin worked at security or something

thank god i came back home to canada safely where i belong :whew:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

i was shook as fukk...even though them GBE nikkas couldn't reach me at the gate seats..i was worried if one of their couzin worked at security or something

Yeah, be thankful for Canada, breh:to:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:laff: Y'all some nuts.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Ohare is basically in the suburbs. it'd be much easier for them to get at you flying outta midway. that's MUUUUCCCHHHH closer to GBE stomping grounds.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
What jects yall still got standin, Chitown brehs? I know yall still got Altgeld, but I figure that shyt must be tame compared to Cabrini, RTH, The Ickes, etc.

Kinda sad they tore them landmarks down, but:whew: @ the improvement in the area where cabrini stood. White ppl was like "we'll be taking this land. Thank you:troll:"

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohare is basically in the suburbs. it'd be much easier for them to get at you flying outta midway. that's MUUUUCCCHHHH closer to GBE stomping grounds.
O hare is real as Sh!t breh:violent::bustback:

He should've went to Milwaukee Airport instead:ufdup::troll:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
A gang banger on an internet forum (with 7,800 posts mind you).

Right......

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
That ain't shyt man... One time I was walking down the street and all of a sudden about 3-4 nikkas ran up on me and started stackin. One of them nikkas pulled out a pistol and I'm like :ohhh: Imma bout to die.

So what I did was R1 R2 L1 R2 LEFT DOWN RIGHT UP LEFT DOWN RIGHT UP and shot the fukk out of them Ballers :takedat: