one of my most scariest Chicago experiences :wow:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I was on the Southside, walkin down the street, and I pass bout 5 nikkaz at the bus stop. One nikka was like "what is you?" I'm like "huh?" He asked me again and I was like "blackstone", even tho I wasn't, I was just nervous as fukk. He was like "aw, we brothaz:krs:" and proceeded to shake up wit me and my homie. We walked away, threw up the 5 and continued on our way. We get bout 50 yds ahead, and the nikka who shook up wit us is right behind us:merchant:. Then one of his guys chased us and yelled "AINT NO DAMN MOES OUT HERE, nikka!:birdman:"

We got away and later on, we found out them was some BD nikkaz.

When I go up there, I leave my gang shyt back in backwater ass Decatur, Illinois.

I bet them was some nikkaz related to @beaniemac :beli:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was on the Southside, walkin down the street, and I pass bout 5 nikkaz at the bus stop. One nikka was like "what is you?" I'm like "huh?" He asked me again and I was like "blackstone", even tho I wasn't, I was just nervous as fukk. He was like "aw, we brothaz:krs:" and proceeded to shake up wit me and my homie. We walked away, threw up the 5 and continued on our way. We get bout 50 yds ahead, and the nikka who shook up wit us is right behind us:merchant:. Then one of his guys chased us and yelled "AINT NO DAMN MOES OUT HERE, nikka!:birdman:"

We got away and later on, we found out them was some BD nikkaz.

When I go up there, I leave my gang shyt back in backwater ass Decatur, Illinois.

I bet them was some nikkaz related to @beaniemac :beli:

:whoa: not my kin. ya'll still gangbangin down in decatur???? :what:

you like 35 year old OG Bobby Johnson.

Last edited:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
tumblr_mgy37xIhk91rsio4uo1_500.gif

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I don't bang no mo, but ima a real cvl. I was plugged by a chitown nikka in the mid 90s. I still rock my hat broke to the left:russ:
I always wondered were there anymore nikkas on here who were bangin'. :ehh: